Tourcher

Hiccup

After we got past the stairs they threw me into a room and I hit the floor. Then I heard some fall beside me and they shut the door. I couldn't see because they didn't take off the bag on my head. "Astrid?" I ask. "Hiccup?" I hear her reply. Oh thank there it was her. I inched my way over to her on the floor and took the bag off her head with my hands tied behind my back. She did the same for me. I stood up and watched her try to stand up but she fell back down in pain. "Astrid what's wrong?" I ask. "Going down the stairs I fell on my ankle. I didn't think it was that bad." She said. I moved my wrists over to her so she could in tie them. Then I did the same for her. I bent over and picked her up and laid her down on the straw bed in the corner of the room. I rolled up the bottom of her pants to look at her ankle. I gently went to touch it and she quickly moved her leg in pain. That's went I realized she shattered it. I took the rope and wrapped it around he ankle. That's the closest I could get to a cast. After a while of waiting one of the guard came in and chained us to the wall again. At least this time they gave us 2 meters of chain length each instead of 1 inch each like before. They also came and gave us some food and water. I asked if they could give Astrid a cast but they said they didn't really feel like giving her one. I gag mad and went to go after him but he pinned me to the wall and punched my stomach. I fell to the ground in pain. "Hiccup!" I hear Astrid call. " don't worry. I'm fine." I replied. Next Alvin came in. "So hear is my deal." He started to explain. For every dragon you kill you will get 5 pounds And for every dragon you get rid of you will get a bit more food and water than usual. For every dragon that you tempt to get rid of or kill and fail we get to chose your punishment. And if one of you fail, you both get punished and believe me. You don't want to fail. And Astrid, here is a full leg cast so you can have a small chance at not failing. You will start in the morning." He finishes. "Hiccup, I'm so sorry. If I hadn't thrown that axe then we wouldn't be in this mess. I'm so sorry." She explained. " no no, Astrid it's fine. We will get through this together. I know we have to kill dragons but we will get over it. U might even be able to train a few and just command them to take every one off the island. That would be awesome." I reply. I then go over and sit on the bed with her and I help her get on the cast. I lay down snuggle up beside her and we both start to fall asleep.
The next day Alvin comes in at 4:15 and wakes us up. We get out of bed and follow him down the hall. Astrid was having some trouble walking because of her full leg cast. Then he gives us both an axe and pushes us out he door and locks it behind us leaving us stuck in this arena full of wild dragons. I don't even know we're to start. I look over and see Alvin watching and waiting for us to fail. I go and get over to a groncle and forgot how tuff their tail is. It goes to take a swing at me and I duck. I get up to go after it again and it's gone. Great! that's one fail for us. I look over at Astrid and she's not doing so well she keeps on missing and every time you miss it's a fail.
The end of the day comes and Alvin comes to take us out of the arena. He drags us to the room that he was in and shows us a tally of how many times we failed. It was at least 100 times.

(If you don't like blood I would suggest that you don't read this)

He chained us up and dragged us die the hallway to this room filled of weapons. It had two wooded tables and a wooden pole in the middle. I thought he was going to kill us. He pulled off my shirt and tied my hands around the pole. He then pulled out a whip and started hitting me with it. He made Astrid watch as I was being torchered. He did it 50 times. By the time he was done I had blood and burn marks on my back. Then he took Astrid and laid her on her stomach and strapped her into the table. It had arm straps, leg straps, and a head strap. He then lifted up the back of her shirt and started to draw things on her back with a dagger. He would do ex's and circles. All I could hear were the screams and crying of pain and tourcher. Then he started to write drogo on her back. He also wrote my name. When he was finally done he pulled her shirt back down and unstrapped her. He picked her up and threw her over in my direction. She was In so much pain that she collapsed and I caught her. I went to help her walk to the cell but Alvin separated us so I couldn't help her. When he threw us in the cell I went over to Astrid and hugged her tightly to my chest. She was crying a lot in pain. I carried her over to bed hoping that we would be found soon before falling asleep.
We woke up in pain this morning. We both walked over to the arena with are axes in hand ready to battle. Today was definitely harder with are hurt body's.
I think today we did better. We definitely got rid of some of the dragons but we also missed a lot of dragons. Alvin brought us over to the weapon room again. This time I was laid down on the table Alvin took off my shirt and layers on my back. He took out his dagger and started tracing the outline of my abs. My stomach is so sensitive that I thought I was going to cry. He then write his name and Astrid's names in me. He then took a mace and rolled it around on my chest causing it to pierce holes. When he was done he took me out of the room and back to my cell.

ASTRID

Once he came back into the room he told all the guards to leave the room. He took me and strapped my down to the table. He then took off my shirt and pants leaving me In my bra and underwear. He then got into of me and started kissing me. It was awful so have someone else kiss me other than hiccup. He then took off my bra and started to squeeze me boobs. He would squeeze them really tight in his hands witch really hurt. Then he started to take off his shirt and his pants. It was so awful. He then took off my underwear exposing my womanhood. He u strapped one of my legs and moved it to the highest strap. He did that with the other leg too he then started rubbing and pinching my vagina. Then he took off his under wear and I thought I was going to throw up. He then lent down so his head was level with my vagina and started to like it and bit it witch made it start to water a bit. Then he would would like it more and more like I was candy. Next think j knew he had his cock inside me he didn't start slow at all he just started to go really hard and fast. I started to mone and cry. Once he was finicky done he dressed me and threw me back into the cell with hiccup. I ran right over to him and gave him a big hug well crying into his chest. "What happened?" He asked. "He took advantage of me." I replied. As
Soon as he heard that he hugged me even tighter. I lift up his shirt a bit to see his cuts. He need treatment to these right away. Just as I say that I loo out are window and see
Stoicks wave at me. I walk over and unlock the window. He get his dragon skull crusher to pull the bars out of the window frame that we're keeping us in. First hiccup got out first and then he carried me out bridle style.We quickly run over to the ship and hiccup and I lay down in the beds so gothi can treat us. I hold hiccups hand well gothi cleans hiccups cuts. He screams in pain and squeezes my hand as gothi cleans his cuts. Once she was done she moved on to me. I held hiccups hand tight as she cleaned my cuts. I cried every time the cloth touched one of my cuts. Hiccup and I were pretty week from all the abuse in the last 2 days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the rape part. I just thought it was a good thing to tourcher Astrid. I didn't like writing that part at all. Well other than that part I hope you liked the chapter. I promise that their won't be anymore parts like this. Bye for now. 💋💋💋