Truth or dare.

HICCUP

     Heather has arranged a sleep over in the cove tonight. Astrid is a bit nervous about going because she doesn't know what is going to happen.

       When we got their Snoutlout suggested that we play truth or dare so we did.
(H= hiccup A= Astrid HR=Heather TN= tuffnut TR= ruffnut F=fish legs S=Snoutlout)

S: I will let everyone have 1 chicken out.
HR: Astrid truth or dare.
A: dare
HR: I dare you kiss Snoutlout on the lips.
A: no way. I'm using my chicken out.
HR:fine.
A:tuffnut. Truth or dare
TN:dare
A:I dare you to go jump in the water.
Tuffnut can out shivering.
TN: Snoutlout truth or dare.
S: truth
TN: who do u have a crush on.
S:I stated to blush and said said ruffnut 
S: hiccup. Truth or dare
H: dare
S: I dare you to go shirtless for the hole night.
H: I started to take off my shirt and saw Astrid staring at my abs. She had no idea I had any.
H: Heather T or D.
HR: D ( dare)
H: I dare you to kiss fishlegs.
She did it and his reaction was so funny.
HR: Astrid. T or D
A: Dare
HR: I dare you to let you hair out
A; I did it and then hiccup started staring at me kind of like what I did to him
A: ruffnut. T or D
RN: D
A:I dared you to kiss Snoutlout.
She did and it looked like they enjoyed it.
RN: Astrid. T or D
A: T ( truth)
RN:are you pregnant
A: yes I said all embarrassed.
HR: I knew it. When did you two have sex.
A: we never did.
S: than how are you pregnant

     HICCUP

     As soon as Snoutlout said that I took Astrid's hand and lead her home. When we got home she on the couch and started to cry. I went over to her and and started to cuddle her. She never cries endless something is really getting to her or hurting.
A: how did this happen. How did they find out. They set me up.
H: I don't know why they did it or how they found out but we will not go near them for a  long time.
H: do you want Togo on a flight and sleep somewhere else tonight.
A: yes
  Astrid road stormfly and I road toothless. We found this really nice island. It would be so perfect to live on. We decided to sleep their tonight.
     In the morning Astrid and I decided to build a village here. We gathered up some dragons and started to build.  We got some razor wood to cut down trees and collect wood.  They were so fast at collecting wood. We worked all day re making are house. It only toon us 2 day because we had the help of the razor wips. The house was the exact same as are one on berk. Their are so many things we can do her.

Back in berk.

       "Were us hiccup" the chief was yelling around the village. " has anyone seen hiccup!?" He yelled again.
       "Hiccups gone? Is Astrid here?" Heather asked him. "No she not" he said. "Oh no. What have we done" Heather said all worried. "What do you mean what have you done. What did you guys do." Stoick said madly and curious. " well we kind of set up a sleepover in the cove 2 nights ago and we played truth or dare. Then we asked Astrid a question that was a bit too personal as Astrid got all sensitive and hiccup got all mad and he took Astrid and left into the woods." She explained to him. "You did WHAT!" He yelled. " "we are so sorry chief" she apologized. "Just go before I vanish all of you." He said madly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you liked the chapter. Bye for now.💋💋💋