14: dreamland

Paisley Park provided a gentle aura and peace to Andy's soul. Being inside of the building seemed to relax her completely.

She was calm and content again, after being so tense during the ride here.

As soon as Prince and Andy walked in, they were greeted by the sounds of Divinity and Majesty - Prince's doves - cooing silently amongst themselves.

The familiar scent of lavender which Prince had placed in nearly every room in the building, filled Andy's nostrils immediately, giving her a sense of tranquility.

She loved that smell.

Prince had told her that this place was one of the best places to be, and already, just walking through the doors -- she believed him.

They walked down a short hall, and came into a large, opened space.

Prince strolled over to turn on the lights in the atrium. Once he did, one by one the lights on the ceiling created an emission of luminescence in the room.

Andy was already amazed by the various designs and paints on the walls, the furniture was different - not like any sofas or chairs she'd seen before

She noticed that Prince didn't really have a color scheme or theme like the mansion he'd rented in Bel Air.

Everything was different and of their own kind.

Everything popped.

"I'm gonna go check on my pie. When I'm done, I can still give you that tour if you want."

Andy gave him a simple nod and he disappeared from the room. Andy took off her hoodie and sunglasses, folding her sunglasses to put into her hoodie's pocket and hanging it on the back of one of the purple sofas.

Both of them were made of a velvet material, and had coordinating throw pillows.

There were triangular skylight windows on the ceiling, allowing anyone who came into Paisley, to still be able to see the sky from inside.
It was still gloomy and raindrops traced the glass.

She walked around the atrium, gawking at every painting on the wall. Most of them were of Prince -- from his younger days.

 Most of them were of Prince -- from his younger days