17: conclusions

Andy lied awake in bed that night, thinking about what had occurred just an hour before.
Starting from the beginning, she had a smile on her face.

It was unable to be erased, the feeling of butterflies in her stomach as she thought about her and Prince on the floor of the studio -- kissing and fumbling about.

But as she neared the end, which had came too soon, the butterflies in her stomach had stopped flying and the smile on her face faded.

Why did it go wrong and where?

••

1 Hour Ago

Finally, the physical barrier between them had been broken, they were ready for this. Andy hadn't realized until now, but she was longing for it.
She was done being called the prude of her circle, and she was tired of carrying around this weight on her shoulders.

And she wouldn't want to do it with any other man than Prince.

Thank God, she had waited for the right one.

In the beginning, she had some doubts but now, she wasn't not holding back from it.

She wanted to do this.

Prince's holds her against the nearest wall, his warm hands creep up the back of Andy's shirt and she slightly flinches as he eases up along her spine.
He notices this, and returns back to taking it slow, keeping in mind that this was her first time.

Removing her from the wall, he held her weight, supporting her body by holding her thighs as he continued for the staircase.

Prince bites her lip, sucking it into his mouth as they stumble around in the hallway to get to his bedroom.
He pulls away from her lips, only to focus on getting the door open, which causes Andy to chuckle.

The door swung open and she wasn't given enough time to admire how nice and elegant of a bedroom he had.

He picked her right back up and closed the door with a slam.

Lying her down on the bed underneath him, she chuckled as he seemed pretty eager to undress her.
Since it was her first time, she let him lead and she followed. But by instinct, she felt the right thing to do was take off his clothes.

But before she could began unbuttoning his silk blouse, he stopped her.

"Wait... this is too fast. I can't do this."

And just like that, the ardor coating Prince's eyes had disappeared.

Andy didn't know why he was retracting like this and so quickly. Everything had been going fine... maybe it was her and something she did that caused it?

"What? Why?" Andy sat up, wiping her mouth as Prince got off of her.

He kneeled on the bed, rubbing his hands across his pant legs as he takes a deep breath.

"It's just too soon, this is not how I wanted it to go down. Besides, I don't feel right betraying God."

Andy zoned out as Prince began distressfully talking about Jehovah Witness beliefs, Larry Graham and how premarital sex was a sin.