30: baby, you're a trip

Flashback: November 16, 2011

The first orange hued rays of sunrise kissed the darkness.
The moon was slowly disappearing, surrendering to the sun as it appeared in the sky, shining through the large window directly on the two active, naked bodies in bed.

Prince and Andy were in the process of making love until the sun came up yet again.

While at dinner last night, Prince had put Andy to the test of being in control the next time they got into bed together.

It was safe to say that she's used it to her advantage and managed exactly how Prince wanted her to.
She didn't know where all of it had came from.

She didn't know what she was capable of and Prince wasn't aware of these animalistic powers she had.

A whimper escaped Andy's mouth as Prince pushed himself in and out of her, a flourishing orgasm preparing to exit her body.

She held onto him, digging her nails into the skin on his shoulders which Prince grunted at the feeling of her fingernails prodding into him. It was uncomfortable as ever, but the jerking of his body that indicated a climax of his own becoming imminent made up for the pain.
Andy's legs began to shake, her lips trembling as her entire body began to vibrate rapidly.

It felt too good for them both, but Andy found herself trying to hold on for a few moments longer.

She continued to ride him, grinding herself on and against him vigorously.

With parted lips and a flushed expression, Prince groaned and slapped her roughly on the ass. He was void in the moment and couldn't bring himself to do anything. It just felt so good.

All of his blood was rushing to his head, causing his skin to look a bright shade of red.

He slowed and eventually stopped rolling his hips. He'd done this to assist her while she was on top, but as his climax was on the way, he didn't continue.

Andy did.

Maybe she didn't get the indication that he was about to finish.

His body was warm and his brain seemed to be out of order. He stammered, quickly tilting his head back and then returning his staggering gaze to hers.

"I-I'm about to come."

Still, Andy didn't stop.

Her stare towards him was almost ruthless, deathly was another way to describe it.

She heard him loud and clear, but she was proceeding on purpose. Andy was going to make sure that when they were done, he would be submissive. She wanted him to suffer and teach him a lesson.

Andy had already came around his member, and it was glistening with her fluids. Prince looked down, his eyes crossing a little at the sight of seeing him still inside of her, still going in and out.

He was worried and couldn't pull himself together to do anything about it. His body was completely numb and even if he wanted to do something about it, he couldn't.

"Baby." Although he was clearly exasperated and hoarse, he made sure that his tone was demanding.

His lower body jerked a few more times and he knew Andy was done for.