22: fly away

November 6, 2011

Acting as if nothing happened last night, Prince asked Andy if she wanted to watch a basketball game with him in his suite.

Although the 2011-2012 NBA season hadn't started up yet, TNT were rerunning past games on their channel from this year's finals.

Instead of watching the game, which was the Mavericks vs. Heat, they'd ended up getting wrapped up in a heated conversation about the Lakers.

It was completely random, but when Andy mentioned that Kobe Bryant was one of her favorite players right now, of course Prince had to jump in.

He said that Kobe was getting old and might retire in the near future and that he was the only one basically leading the team.

When he finally left the league, the team would become complete and utter garbage.

Andy was a semi Lakers fan and took offense, she called him despicable to which he called her unbelievable.

Another argument almost occurred but they both brushed it off with a glare.

Once the game went off, they pretty much lounged around on the sofa.
Prince had a bowl of soup in his lap - courtesy of Andy's fantastic cooking skills - as he switched from channel to channel to find something decent to watch.

He couldn't deny that the soup was delicious. It was helping him to get better, and at a rapid rate.
Yesterday, his stomach was bothering him badly but by the end of the bowl those pains had disappeared.

He ate it a while after Andy put it up for him and it was one of the best choices he'd ever made. He was so close to throwing it away, honestly.

His pride got in the way and he didn't want Andy to bend over backwards for something so little.

His cold, flu or whatever this was would pass soon.

Besides that, he remembered the vow he'd made and he promised himself that he would stop being stubborn.

But after trying it, he tried some more and soon the whole pot was gone.

So when Andy made him another pot this morning, he began attacking it instantly.
She'd have to buy more ingredients soon if he wasn't better within the next couple days.

Other than it practically being a cure for his health, it hit the spot.

It was that good.

Prince found an animated film to watch eventually. By now, Andy had zoned out and was focusing on the screen of her phone.

Adrian had sent her a text asking how she was doing. Andy texted him back quickly, letting him know that she was fine, however he still hadn't replied.

It's been 15 minutes and usually Adrian was fast and texted back accordingly.
Today, he was delaying which made Andy a bit curious.

Maybe he was with his daughter.

Andy kept her finger on the home button of her iPhone, checking it every two minutes. When she saw that there was nothing on her screen or a notification from something else, she'd turn her phone off and hold it in her lap.