25: welcome 2 the dawn

Andy knocked on Prince's door but to no avail.

There was only a few minutes until his and hers ride was here to pick them up and take them to the venue where the fashion show would be held.

She was all dressed up in her gold and white outfit, however she was barefoot and carrying her heels around with her because her legs were still aching in pain.

She was looking for him and also wanting to know if she could borrow some makeup.
After their several rounds last night, she'd realized that Prince had left her a couple hickeys underneath her chin.

She needed to cover them up and quick because their designated car would be here any minute and she knew that they would be walking a red carpet -- cameras and paparazzi would be on them.

She entered his suite anyways.

All the lights were off, meaning that he either wasn't here or just liked to sit in the dark. Andy knew that he did for a fact, he hated sunlight at some times.
He'd explained to her that it was one of the reasons why Paisley Park didn't have many windows and none in his studios.

Day and night, time and dates to him were nonexistent.
Time was a trick to him, he'd say. He worked on his own time and didn't worry about the rest.

Andy knew where he put his makeup and she decided to grab it anyways. She refused to go to some celebrity filled event with visible purple and red marks on her skin.

It'd be different if he'd put them somewhere where she could cover them up, like on her chest or legs. However, he had to just put them in someplace inconvenient.

They'd been there the entire time, even during rehearsal and soundcheck today. She wondered if Adrian had noticed them too when they ran into each other at the restaurant today.

She hoped not.

They were pretty small but if someone paid close enough attention, they'd be able to tell that it was from sex or an intense make out session. She needed to cover them up immediately.

Andy went into the bathroom, it was connected to the bedroom just like hers did. Only suites had it as good as this, and it was a little funny how Kiran was the only one with a suite besides Prince of course.

Yet, when they traveled and stayed at luxury hotels, Prince always made sure that Andy had one too.

She'd just realized that.
She was the only band member who always stayed in one, the others had regular standard rooms. It was almost as if he was still taking care of her and ensuring that she was comfortable.

Finding his favorite bottle of foundation, she quickly squeezed some out onto her finger and began to rub it over the hickeys, blending it perfectly with her skin.

It was a good thing that she and Prince were about the same shade, only her skin was a little lighter. But with the makeup she was wearing, the foundation wouldn't change a thing or make a difference. Her highlight wouldn't let it stand out.

Once it was completely rubbed in, she washed her hands in his sink and dried them on a towel.

Afterwards she headed out of his suite, still in search for him.
However, before she could leave, her eyes landed upon a sheet of paper that was sitting on the table near the doorway.

TIME || Prince & Andy Alloजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें