Chapter 20

*Mia's point of view*

       "Where are you taking me?", I ask Zach. "I said when we meet I would buy you pizza", Zach answers, leading me into the pizza place. "That's the most romantic thing ever", I reply. "Only the best for the best", Zach chuckles.

"Pizza should not be compared to anyone!", I gasp. "My apologies." "You have been forgiven", I say. "What a relief", Zach laughs. We sit at a booth and order pizza.

"Mia."

"Zach."

"Babe."

"Babe."

"You're extremely beautiful", Zach says, making me blush. "Thanks", I mumble.

       "Omg! Mia Evans and Zach Herron!", A girl screams running to our table. She shrieks scaring both Zach and I. "Can I have a picture?", She yells.

Before I can answer she's shoving her phone in my face and taking selfies. I didn't even get a chance to smile because she had moved on to Zach.

"Thanks!", She chirps and walks away. "That was-" "Strange." "Something words can't explain." "I'm scared."

       Zach chuckles and starts taking pictures of me. I pose making him laugh at me. "What are you laughing at?", I ask. "You", Zach answers.

"Rude!", I gasp dramatically. "You most certainly are rude, good observation Mia", Zach praises with an amused grin. "Even more rude!", I gasp, sliding off the booth and hitting the ground with my hand over my chest.

"You're so dramatic", Zach laughs sliding out of the booth and helping me up. "Thanks."

       A waitress brought out our food and we immediately began to eat. "You inhale food instead of eating it", Zach laughs. "Good observation", I mimic, rolling my eyes at him. As I was eating my pizza I could feel his gaze on me.

"You're staring", I point out "No, I'm observing", He denies. "It's creepy", I reply with a small smile. "I'm keeping my eyes on the price", He shrugs. "How romantic."

Zach shakes his head at my response and starts to take more pictures of me.

"Zach."

"Hm?"

"Take one more picture and I'm going to jump across the table and take your phone", I threaten.

"That's something I want to see happen", He challenges, with a smirk. "I hate you", I sigh. "I love you too."

       "I forgot to do something!", I gasp. "What is it?", Zach asks. I pull out my phone and FaceTime Zach.

"Why are you trying to FaceTime me?", Zach asks confused. "I promised I would after you saw my face", I explain. Zach smiles at me and shakes his head. "You're crazy", Zach laughs. "Thanks Herron."

       "There's so many things we can do and I don't know where I want to take you first", Zach says. "I'm okay with anything, even watching a movie would be okay with me", I assure.

"But I want to have fun and go on an adventure. This is the day we've been waiting for!", Zach exclaims. "Calm down Herron, we'll still be best friends after today", I assure. I can't help but grin at his excitement.

"But I want to have fun", Zach whines. "I have an idea!", I chirp. "Tell me", Zach says. "Let's have a sleepover!", I suggest. "Yes!", Zach agrees.

"Okay let's go to Target and buy stuff for the sleepover!", I yell. "You couldn't have said that any louder", Zach laughs. "Actually I co-" "Don't even think about it", Zach cuts me off.

       "I'm paying", I say sliding out of the booth. "No, you're not", Zach says sliding out of the booth. "Yes, I am", I argue.

"Look a dinosaur!", Zach exclaims pointing behind me. "Where?!", I gasp turning around. When I realize he tricked me I turn around and see him slide his card. I groan and cross my arms over my chest. Zach comes back to me with an amused grin on his face.

"I wanted to pay", I complain. "There's no way I was going to let you pay", Zach shrugs. I pout and he rolls his eyes at me. I feel myself getting picked off of the ground, Zach carries me out bridal style.

"Zach", I say.

"Yes?"

"We don't have a car", I remind him.

"That's what Ubers are for", He says. "No, ubers are for going on 2 AM McDonald runs", I correct. Zach looks down and shakes his head. I see a grin appear on his face.

       "I'm glad I got a new phone and texted you", I say looking up at him. His smile windens. "I'm glad too because I love talking to you", Zach says looking down at me.

"I mean I am pretty awesome", I brag. Zach laughs and agrees with me.

"Your smile is contagious", I blurt out. A big smile is glued on my face. "I'm going to guess that is a compliment and say thank you, babe." I feel my cheeks heat up as they turn bright red.

"Uber should be here in 2 minutes", Zach says. "Can you let me back on my feet now?", I ask Zach. Zach puts me down on my feet.

"One more thing", Zach says. "What?", I ask. He starts to kiss my cheeks, kissing one before moving on to the other. My cheeks turn into a darker shade of red, I smile at Zach as he keeps kissing my cheeks.

"Now I think I've done what I promised", Zach says. "I think you have", I laugh. My phone buzzes, I check and see Kylie sent me pictures of Zach and I.

Liked by kyliebrookes, imzachherron and 530,987 othersmiacevans I finally met my favorite person and I couldn't be happier❤ I love you @imzachherronload more comments kyliebrookes where's my picture credits?!?miacevans picture credits to the beaut...

miacevans I finally met my favorite person and I couldn't be happier❤ I love you @imzachherron
load more comments
kyliebrookes where's my picture credits?!?
miacevans picture credits to the beautiful @kyliebrookes
imzachherron I love you more beautiful
user1 ship
user2 she needs to back off
jackaverymusic when will my ship sail?
jonahmarais ^
user3 ^^
corbynbesson ^^^
danielseavey date
user4 MOM AND DAD
user5 she's not even that pretty
imzachherron because she's stunning @user5
user6 right!? @user5
user7 Mia's gorgeous @imzachherron you hit the jackpot
user8 what does Zach see in her?
imzachherron wife material @user8
_________________________________________
Word count: 970
So my chapters will be up to 1,000 words so updates will be more often that way. Thanks for the positive feedback again! I really like reading comments :)

☆HELL YEAH ZACH SEES WIFE MATERIAL IN MIA!! I'll go back to editing now lol☆