Chapter 88

I held a competition for the best comment and I couldn't pick only one. Thanks for everyone who commented! I laughed so hard reading like 400+ comments!!
First place goes to whydontwehollands  ♡♡ Congrats! You should follow her!! I fell off my bed from laughing so hard

 Thanks for everyone who commented! I laughed so hard reading like 400+ comments!!First place goes to whydontwehollands  ♡♡ Congrats! You should follow her!! I fell off my bed from laughing so hard

Second place goes to WhyDontYouLoveWDW ♡♡ She's great

Third place goes to the comment that I can't find anymore

Third place goes to the comment that I can't find anymore. I've searched and searched for the person who wrote it. If this is yours tell me!! You're extremely funny. I FOUND HER imakesandcastles !!! SHE'S HILARIOUS

 I FOUND HER imakesandcastles !!! SHE'S HILARIOUS

You can read now

*Mia's point of view*
       I take a seat on the airplane unable to control my excitement. I'm finally seeing Zach. After such a long time of missing him and wishing I could feel his touch linger after he hugs me. I pull out of my book. I'm too excited to focus on the words. "Hey", The guy says putting his hand on my shoulder. I turn to look at him and shrug my hand off. He had dirty blonde hair and bright blue eyes. He's probably around my age based off of his looks. "Yes?", I ask politely. "I just wanted to say you're really beautiful", The blue eyed boy compliments. "Thanks", I say. "What's your name?", He asks. "Mia", I answer not paying much attention to him. "So why are you going to New York?", He questions. "To see my boyfriend", I answer hoping he'll get the hint. "I'm going to go see my girlfriend and I'm Bryce by the way."
       "I don't think your girlfriend would appreciate you calling me beautiful", I say. I roll my eyes at the fuckboy with hair bigger than his ego. "I'm just telling you the truth. You have very nice body and face", Bryce says. "I know I do", I sass. "Oh so you're one of those girls who think they're all great", Bryce says. "And you're one of this serpents that can't stay loyal", I snap. "No need to be so damn petty", Bryce mumbles. "I will shove a cactus through your ear if you don't shut up", I threaten. Bryce rolls his eyes clearly unfazed. "I'm jut trying to be nice", Bryce defends himself. I stay silent and try to focus on my book. I can feel his eyes boring into the side of my face.
       "May I help you?", I question. "If you could put your number into my phone that'd be great", He flirts. I scoff. As if I would ever give a two faced asshole my number. "Guess your phone will have to suffer." "What's got your panties in a knot?" "The fact that you're breathing to close to me", I reply rudely.
       My whole flight is already ruined by a guy who can't take a hint. I'm so glad Zach isn't like that. When the thought of Zach crosses my mind I forget about the events and get excited. I'm suprising Zach by coming a day earlier. I wasn't planning on suprising him but Corbyn said he would steal my "man" if I didn't come sooner. I can't let Corbyn do that. He is way more attractive than I am and extremely charmimg.
       The airplane lands in New York City. My favorite place to be. I'm also glad I don't have to sit next to Bryce anymore. He doesn't really understand personal space or when you tell him to go lick the floor. I exit the airplane as fast as possible. I run to baggage claim. I look around for my best friends. I spot the boys and girls without Zach looking around. I catch Erika's eyes.
       "Mia!", She shrieks running at me. She tackles me hugging my tightly. "I missed you so much!", Erika exclaims. I laugh and hug her tightly. "I don't know how I went so long without seeing you best friend", I say. "Give us a turn to hug her!", Christina whines. Before Erika gets the chance to reply Corbyn is pull me out of her arms. Bad idea. Erika starts screaming her head off. Corbyn ignores her and hugs me tightly.
       "I missed you Bean", I say. "I know." "You're supposed to say something cheesy", I scold. "Life without you was like wet socks", Corbyn says. "Life must have really sucked without me", I say with a huge grin. Corbyn pulls away and opens his mouth to say something.
       Daniel snatches me away. Daniel holds on to me like it's the last time he'll see me. "I think you missed me the most", I laugh. "Please don't leave again for that long", Daniel pleads. "You can come to France when you're done with tour and you'll see me sooner", I suggest. "Start looking for a house for us to live in for the few months we'll be in France", Daniel says. "I missed you Dani", I say with a huge smile.
       "I missed you more though", Jack says pulling me out of Daniel's arms. I wrap my arms around him. "I would have gone crazy if I had to wait a longer time to see my best friend", Jack says. I smile and bury my head in his chest. "I really missed my Noodles", I laugh. "Do I have to say something cliché?", Jack asks. "No, I'll say it", I assure. I look up at Jack who has a huge smile. "Say something cliché", Jack urges. "Something cliché", I repeat. Jack rolls his eyes and chuckles. Erika is still screaming at Corbyn.
      I pull away and hug Jonah. "I missed you Pooh Bear", Jonah says. "Stop calling me Pooh! Winnie the Pooh is awesome and you're jealous!", I exclaim. "Sure Pooh", Jonah teases. "Don't be jealous of my coolness", I sass. "I'm cooler", Corbyn chimes. "I'm actually the cool one", I deny. "Mia's pretty cool", Jonah admits letting me go.
       Christina jumps into my arms. I almost drop her and fall. "I wanted to be last so I could have the longest hug", Christina explains. "I need air!", I screech. Christina loosens her grip a little bit. I sigh in relief when I can finally take in oxygen. "I searched for the best pancake, pizza, and waffle place. Where do you want to go first tomorrow?", Christina questions. "We can have pizza for breakfast and waffles for dinner", I decide. "I second that", Jack adds. We all agree on what we're eating tomorrow. I grab all my stuff.
       "I love you all but I would love if we could see Zach", I say. "Let's take the queen to her peasant", Erika says. I laugh and follow her. "The uber should be here soon", Jonah announces. "Let's be thankful for Jonah because he's always prepared", I say. "We are thankful", Corbyn agrees. "How's everything going in France?", Christina asks. "It's perfect but I really have missed my best friends", I answer. "Are there any cute French girls?", Jonah questions. "You'll find out when you come and visit", I shrug. The uber gets here after a few minutes of my favorite people asking me all about France. They ask everyday and I always have to find something new and interesting.
       Everything is going better than smoothly in France. I love working with Angela Mitchell. She's such a hardworking yet funny person. I love the team that helps. I love drinking coffee at 2 AM because I want to finish sketch ideas. I think I'm going to for sure be able to get enough good designs to have a fashion show. I can see myself improving and being open to a lot more ideas. I just love the fashion industry.
       On the ride to the hotel  can feel my fingers tingling with excitement. It's finally the day I get to see Zach again. "You're basically jumping up and down in your seat", Corbyn laughs. "I'm just so excited!", I squeal. "I can't wait to see Zach's reaction", Christina says. "What lie did you tell him?", I question. "Corbyn was in charge of that", Jack says. "I want just left a note that said we weren't kidnapped so he didn't have to panic", Corbyn explains. We all laugh. I missed laughing at dumb things with everyone. They all hold such a special place in my heart. I'm glad to see them even if it's only for a few days. I get a text from Zach. I lie to him and tell him I'm busy. It makes me even more excited. When we arrive to the hotel I'm basically on the floor from being so excited.
       "We should take my stuff up first", I suggest. "We're on the fifth floor", Daniel informs. The girls and I go to the sixth floor where my room is. I put my suitcase to the side and fix my messy hair. "You're going to hate Remi", Christina says. "She's so annoying", Erika says. "If she tries to make me eat another salad I'm shoving my foot down her throat", Christina mumbles. "Who's Remi?", I question confused. "She's the dance instructor and she helps with the merch", Erika answers. "She's also a rat", Christina adds. "Why is she so bad?" "The list goes on and on", Erika says. "Well, she probably needs to sit on a cactus but what I need is to see Zach."
       We go down to the fifth floor. The boys are standing waiting for us. "Let's go!", I exclaim. Jack leads us to a door. Daniel and Zach are sharing a room. "Special delivery!", Jack yells in a very deep voice. I stand at the door with a huge smile. Zach opens the door. His eyes widen when he sees me. "Mia! It's you!", He yells. "Zach! Look! It's me!", I yell. Zach grabs my face observing my face with the biggest smile I've seen on him. He presses his lips on mine. The butterflies in my stomach go crazy craving more. My heart skips a beat when he deepens the kiss. The same feeling I missed zaps through my body. I missed Zach more than I even knew. Zach pulls away and pulls me into the most amazing embrace. I missed his arms around me.
       "I missed you so much", I say. "I missed you more than you could ever imagine. I'm so glad you're here. I've been going insane without you", Zach says kissing my forehead. I smile at how sweet he is. "I love you", I say. "I love you a lot", Zach says. I close my eyes and take in the familiar touch that I've craved for so long. "Can you stop hugging? It's been ten minutes?", Corbyn asks. "Corbyn I swear I'll throw you out the window if you interfere with this cute moment", Erika threatens. I laugh and let go of Zach. I'm hit with the cool air no longer feeling the warmth of Zach's body against mine. "Not yet", I say wrapping my arms around him again. Zach chuckles and hugs me back.
       "This is so cute", Jonah comments. "What is?", A high pitched voice asks. I ignore the voice and hold on to Zach. "Who's she?", The voice asks. "The best thing to happen to Zach", Christina answers.
*Zach's point of view*
       I ignore Remi and hold on to Mia. My heart aches at the thought of me cheating on Mia. Christina is 100% right. Mia's the best thing that's happened to me. I need to fix it. I don't know if I can keep a secret from Mia for so long. I did flirt with Remi and I know Mia counts that as cheating. I just don't want to ruin our relationship. I missed Mia's touch more than anything. I'm glad she hugged me again because I wanted to hug her for longer. I can't wait to fall asleep with her in my arms.
       "So Zach are we getting food?", Remi questions. She has her stupid smirk on her face. I know she's horrible enough to tell Mia. I need to get her off of the tour somehow. "No, you can get food yourself", Erika snaps. "You're always so rude", Remi says with a frown. "Let's get a huge Oreo", Mia says. "No, I need to get you real food", I deny. "Sorry I forgot that Oreos are toes not food", Mia says sarcastically. I blush and frown . "Let's go get food", Mia laughs. She has her huge signature happy smile. Her eyes are wide and shining. I missed her happy face. "Can I-?", Remi gets cut off by Erika "No, you can stay here snake." I smirk at Remi. "Come on queen", I say to Mia. I get down lower knowing she's going to ask to be carried. She climbs on to my back and wraps her arms around me. I really did miss Mia. "Zach's cheating on you", Remi retrots. Mia snorts. "Don't you have something better to do than get with my boyfriend?", Mia hisses. I smile relieved that she didn't believe Remi. I need to do something and it needs to be quick.