Chapter 51

*Mia's point of view*
       I sit down on the plane seat. I'm in a really bad mood and there's a screaming boy next to me. Zach is sitting on my other side. I have a head ache and all I want to do is sleep. I put my head phones in but I can still hear the screaming kid. "Can you be quiet? It's 6 AM and not everyone has the same rush of energy you do", I ask calmly. The boy rolls his eyes at me. "Want to trade places?", Zach offers. "It's fine", I sigh. The boy starts screaming louder. He has a smug look on his face. I know he's doing it to annoy me.
       The airplane soon takes off and his parents still can't get him to shut his mouth. I try to read my book but he's still being a brat. I slam my book shut catching his attention. "Shut your mouth!", I snap. "Tell him girl!", Someone shouts on the plane. Everyone except his parents have annoyed looks on their faces. "You're just mad that you're on your period", The boy taunts with a smirk. "Listen here you, 10 year old boy who gets triggered when someone says Minecraft sucks, the only blood there will be is yours on my hands if you don't shut up!", I hiss. The boy immediately shuts his mouth. "Jesus Christ has answered my prayers!", Someone yells. The parents shoot me thankful smiles.
        Zach chuckles. I look at him and meet his gaze. "What?", I ask. "You did the thing everyone was too afraid to do", Zach explains. "It was either that or I slapped him into another dimension." I shrug opening my book up. I read the whole way to Texas.
       When the airplane lands Zach and I get off. "I can't wait for you to meet my family", Zach says. "I can't wait to meet them either", I reply. My bad mood was now left behind on the airplane and excitement was filling my body. I have talked to his family on Facetime before but this is the first time I'm seeing them in person. Zach and I decided to come a day early so we had more time and could suprise Zach's family. We grab our stuff and leave the airport. We get in the uber.
        "My mom said Reese has been talking about you and her going shopping all week", Zach says. "Reese us such a cutie and Ryan is awesome", I say. "But who's the better Herron?", Zach questions. "Reese an Ryan are tied", I answer. Zach gasps and puts his hand over his chest. "But you're amazing and I love you." "I love you too." Zach smiles at me.
       We soon arrive at the Herron household. "Ready?", Zach asks as he takes out out suitcases. I look at the door and see Reese swinging it open. She runs into my arms. "Look Zach! Mia is finally here!", Reese squeals. "Mia!", Ryan yells. I put Reeae down and hug Ryan. "Can we go shopping tomorrow?", Reese asks. "Please", Ryan begs. "Sure", I agree. Zach takes our stuff inside and I follow him into the living room. A girl jumps into his arms.
       "Looks like fate just keeps throwing me at you!", The girl exclaims clinging on to Zach's arm. "Hey Samantha", Zach greets the girl. Samantha is Zach's ex and she's standing right in front of me. "She literally threw herself at him", Ryan whispers. I put my hand over my mouth to stop myself from laughing. "What do you think fate will do next? Marry us?", Samantha asks with a smirk. I can see why Jack doesn't like her. She's already giving off bad vibes. "I don't think that's going to happen", Zach chuckles. "That girl is the definition of desperate", Ryan whispers. A laugh escapes my mouth. Samantha turns and glares at me.
       "Who is she Zachy?", Samantha questions still glaring at me. "This is Mia! She's the best girlfriend Zach has ever had and she's taking Ryan and I shopping. She's really pretty! She's even prettier than you", Reese informs. "Oh really?", Samantha asks. There was pure venom in her voice. I haven't even known her for five minutes and I already dislike her. "Yup", Ryan nods. "I'm letting you have ice cream for dinner", Samantha says. "That isn't good for them", I chime in. "Yeah you can't give them ice cream for dinner", Zach agrees. "Mommy said it's unhealthy", Reese agrees. Samantha glares at me harder than before. I didn't think it'd be possible to give someone such a dirty look. Hopefully her eyes fall out during the process.
        "I'm Samantha, Zach's princess", Samantha introduces herself. "I'm Mia, Zach's queen", I introduce myself with a smile. Daniel told me the worst thing I can do is let her faze me. The door opens. When Zach's mom sees me she gasps and pulls me into a tight embrace. "Mia, I'm so glad you're here. Are you hungry? Do you want to do something? Are you tired? Zach take her to your room", Zach's mom asks. "No, I'm okay Mrs. Herron", I assure. "We're so happy you're here and that you take care of our Zachary", Mr. Herron says.
       "Can Mia sleep in my room?", Reese asks. "She's going to sleep with Zach", Mrs. Herron says. "Zach can sleep in my room and I'll sleep with Mia in Zach's room", Reese explains. "What? No!" Zach shakes his head. "Zach will break your bed", Ryan snorts. "I think Ryan just called you fat", I tease. "I don't think you understand Maya. Reece has a kids sized bed and Zach is a man", Samantha explains. "A man?", I snort. Zach pouts. "Since when is my baby a man?", Mrs. Herron asks pulling Zach into hug. Zach frowns and sighs.
        "Get ready because we're going out to dinner", Ryan informs as I was helping Zach organize his clothes. "How much clothes did you bring?", I laugh. "Not enough", Zach shurgs. I smile at him and shake my head. "You're such a dork." "But you still love me, right?" "You've sang it a thousand times", I say. "I have?", Zach asks suprised. I grab my phone and play All of My Love. "The only right thing to ask is may I have this dance?", Zach asks reaching out for my hand. "How do you even slow dance to this?", I laugh putting my hand in his. "Don't be such a poopy", Zach teases. "Are you quoting Reese?", I ask with with a big smile plastered on my face. Zach chuckles and looks down at me with a huge smile too. I press my lips on to his. The kiss was passionate and sweet. It quite gets interrupted by a knock on the door. We pull away.
       Samantha walks inside the room. "Your princess gets to come to dinner!", Samantha squeals kissing Zach very close to the lips. It'd be a lie to say it didn't make me angry. Zach smiles at her. Samantha shoots me a dirty look and leaves the room.
       "You do know that Samantha isn't my princess, right?", Zach asks. I looks at Zach. "Sure", I shrug. I just think Samantha doesn't know that. "Mia." "Zachary." "You're my only queen and the only princess I'll ever have is our future daughter", Zach says tilting my chin up with his finger. "Really?", I ask with a blush spreading on my face. "Unless you don't want a daughter", Zach says. "I do", I assure. Zach kisses me. It was a long and passionate kiss. It was like the ones that you don't want pull away from because you can feel the love radiating off. "I love you", I say after I pull away. "I love you too but one more kiss? Please?"
_________________________________________
Word count: 1307
I hate Samantha like she needs to climb back to the gates of hell. I don't know if I'll have the chance to even get on Wattpad tomorrow. I'm still going to try and update.

Have a spectacular day!!

GABBIE IS OUT~~~~ *Drops face reveal*

*There was once a picture but I only left it up for a certain amount of time*

They'll only be up for about an hour or two :) Yes, I do realize I'm not the prettiest thing on Earth but the third picture is highly attractive

They'll only be up for about an hour or two :) Yes, I do realize I'm not the prettiest thing on Earth but the third picture is highly attractive. The picture I've seen of some you guys make me wonder what I did to be so unattractive because you're all extremely gorgeous.