Chapter 55

*Mia's point of view*
       "What's wr-" "Don't talk to me!", Zach yells. My heart sinks. Not everyone has the same heart. You should have ran when you had the chance. "What did I do?", I ask. Tears start to well up. "You know what you did! You're a dirty slut!", Zach snaps. "You're a dirty slut Mia. No one will ever love someone like you." "I don't know what I did Zach", I say. "You don't know what you did! You don't know? You hurt me Mia! I loved you and you hurt me!", Zach yells raising his voice more. He balls up his fist and brings them up. I flinch and shield my face with my hands. Run before he hits you Mia. "Please tell me what I did. I'm sorry", I apoligize.
       "You cheated on me with Harvey. I thought I could trust you. I was wrong about you! You are just like every other girl!", Zach hisses. "I didn't ch-" "You didn't cheat?" "So kissing someone else that isn't your boyfriend isn't cheating?", Zach asks glaring at me. I felt like I was going to collapse and get sucked into a black hole. My brain was screaming at me to run. "Who said I cheated? I promise I didn't Zach. I promise", I say. I was full on sobbing now. Zach pulls out his phone and shoves it in my hands so roughly he manages to push me to the ground. The tears come down faster. I press play on the video. It was an old video of when Harvey and I were together. Someone recorded us kissing and he posted it. "Let me explain", I beg. Zach is crying too but not as hard as me. I'm afraid to move. I don't want him to hurt me. Do something Mia.
       I pull out my phone and go on to Harvey's Instagram. My hands were shaking so badly I dropped my phone and cracked the screen. I find the video of Harvey and I kissing and hand it to Zach. "I already watched the video", Zach hisses. "L-look at the date it w-was posted", I stutter. He's going to hurt you Mia. Run and don't look back.
        "Mia", Zach says getting up. "Please don't hit me I'm sorry", I beg shielding my face. I shut my eyes tightly trying to prepare myself. What happens next suprises me. Zach had his arms around me. "I'm sorry sorry Mia", Zach sobs. My heart breaks into smaller pieces. Look what you've done Mia. You say you love him but you hurt him. "I didn't mean you hurt you", Zach cries. "I'm sorry Zach. I didn't want to hurt you. It's my fault", I cry. "No Mia, it isn't your fault. It was my mistake. I shouldn't have lost my temper. I'm so sorry. I never want to hurt you." My eyes are still tightly closed. I'm afraid to look at Zach. "It's okay but don't cry. Please don't cry", I whisper. I feel like I'm falling and I can't do anything. All I want to do is run. "Mia look at me", Zach pleads.
        I open my eyes and look into Zach's brown orbs. His eyes hold pain. He has a pained expression. "I didn't mean you hurt you", I mumble. "I know you've been hurt before and I know I just hurt you. I just- I don't know what happened. I don't want you to run from me because I'm on your side. I love you Mia. I will never forgive myself for hurting you", Zach says with tears still streaming down his face. "I love you more. You didn't hurt me", I assure.
        "I can see the scared look on your face Mia. You thought I was going to hit you. I'm sorry that I yelled at you so much you thought I was going to hurt you. I'm sorry that you had to go through that because I don't deserve your love. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me and I don't want you to be in pain. I only want to see your beautiful smile and I will do anything to see your smile. I promise nothing like this will ever happen again. Don't say I didn't hurt you because I did and I will never forgive myself because of that." "Please don't do that." I shake my head wiping away his tears. "I understand if you don't want to be with me anymore", He whispers. "I want nothing more in this world than to spend every second of the day in your arms." Zach holds me tightly in his arms.
       That night I fall asleep on his floor. I was originally asleep on his bed but I needed to be alone. I cried myself to sleep. I hurt Zach and that hurt me more than anything.
*Zach's point of view*
       I couldn't fall asleep. I know Mia left and went to sleep on the floor. I didn't say anything because I think we both need space. All I wanted to do was cry. I hurt Mia and that hurt me more than anything.

_________________________________________
Word count: 862
I wanted you guys to get to know Mia more. The thoughts are things she remembers thinking and is thinking because she's afraid. You'll get to learn more about Mia in the next chapters.

I actually cried writing this. I felt emotionally connected to Mia and felt so sad that she was scared.

*KEEP IN MIND THIS IS A FANFICTION SO PLEASE DON'T COME FOR ME*

Have an amazing day!!

GABBIE IS OUT *Drops Olaf on microphone*