Chapter 83

jackramenavery.sarahah.com
^If you've ever wanted to say something but didn't want me to know it was you :)
*Zach's point of view*
       I play with the ends of Mia's hair while she sleeps. She looks so peaceful and calm. It'd be a sin to wake her up. My phone vibrates in my pocket. I carefully pull it out. It's a text from Remi. She asks me to come over in all caps and says she has exciting news. I look at Mia and then my phone. I'll feel guilty if I don't go but I'll feel worse for waking Mia up. Since her head is on my lap if I try to get up she'll instantly notice. I decide I'll make up an excuse so I don't wake Mia up. I text Remi back and tell her I'll go when I'm not busy.
        "She's so cute and peaceful", Daniel whispers taking a seat on the couch. "Hey!", Erika greets. Daniel and I immediately hush her. She looks at Mia and frowns. "She was at a photoshoot all day yesterday", Erika whispers. "She has a hectic schedule", I say quietly enough not to wake Mia up. "She didn't even get a chance to have food yesterday. She was all over the place. I had to give her snacks while they were redoing her makeup", Erika explains. I immediately start to worry. If she doesn't get a chance to eat in photoshoots she's not going to be able to eat in France. I need to make sure she's healthy. "I'm going to miss her the most", Daniel says. "Me too", I sigh. "If I wasn't your opening act I would go to France with her", Erika admits. "I think we would all follow her to France", Daniel says with a small smile. "What's up?", Corbyn asks. We shush him. He sees Mia asleep and nods. "I'm going to miss Mia so much", Corbyn mumbles. "If think we all are", I agree. "But I'm proud of her", Corbyn adds. "Interior design is all she talked about when she was little. She just wanted to rule to the world with sparkles and now she can", Erika explains.
        Screaming interrupts what I was going to say. "The house is on fire!", Mia shrieks trying to roll over and ends up on the floor. I'm quick to pick her off of the ground. "You ate my waffles!", Christina yells pointing her finger accusingly at Jack. "It was Jonah!", Jack defends. "What?", Jonah asks walking into the living room. "You woke Mia up!", Daniel yells angrily. "She's tired!", Erika adds. "Sorry", Christina apologizes. "It's fine", Mia assures. She yawns and runs her hand through her blonde hair. "I have to go to another meeting", Mia says. "Again?", Jonah asks with a frown. "You work to much, Mia. We should take you out to do something fun", Jack says. "It's fine and we can do something fun tomorrow", Mia says as she ties her shoe laces. I get up and follow her to the door.
        "Have you eaten today?", I question. "Yes, why?", Mia questions. "Erika said you didn't have a chance to eat yesterday and I want to make sure you're eating", I explain. Mia smiles and pecks my lips. "I'm fine", Mia assures. "I love you", I say. "I love you more." I smile and kiss Mia once more before she leaves. I still get the cliché, crazy feeling when I kiss with Mia. That feeling only comes when I'm with Mia. I remember about Remi and grab the car keys. "Where are you going?", Erika asks. "I want to find a gift for Mia", I lie. "Get her a box of chocolates. She's running low", Erika says. "Noted." I leave the house and drive to Remi's.
        I knock on the door. A few seconds later Remi opens it. "Hurry! Come in!", She rushes. I walk in and she slams the door shut. She jumps into my arms and sqeauls. "I'm so excited!", She exclaims wrapping her legs around me. "For what?", I chuckle. "I'm going on tour with you!", Remi exclaims. I grin and spin her around. She giggles. I put her down. "We'll see each other all the time! And I can become friends with the guys and hopefully the girls. I don't think Erika and Christina like me much", Remi explains. "They're just more cautious", I lie.
       Erika and Christina are the opposite of cautious. They just don't like Remi. Erika says she can tell right away that she's a horrible person. When Remi comes to talk to me during rehearsals Christina is always watching. They're suspicious of her. Remi stepped on Erika's white expensive shoes the first time they met and it made her angry. Corbyn had to save the day and Erika's shoes.
       "I'm happy that you get to come with us", I say with a smile. "I'm only coming for two months but that's still two months", Remi explains. "We can do lots in two months", I say. "I'm just so excited!", Remi squeals. I smile at her. "We should go to the beach and celebrate", Remi suggests. "No", I say. If I go to the beach with Remi someone might see us and then it'll start drama. I don't want to break up with Mia and neither of us need the stress. Remi wouldn't understand though.
        "We can't go to the beach", I say. "Why?", Remi asks. "Because it's too cold and I don't have anything to swim in", I explain. "Yeah you're right but we can do something else", Remi says. "I think we should stay here", I shrug. "You never want to go out in public", Remi complains. How do I explain to her? I don't. "I love my fans but they can be a handful", I come up with an excuse.
       "Do you think they would ever attack your girlfriend?", Remi questions. "Maybe", I shrug. Mia doesn't get much hate from my fans because she's such a good person. It's clear to everyone she's an angel and an gift to this world. "Would they hate you if you were in a relationship?", Remi questions. "I don't know", I reply. Remi stays silent a bit. "It seems like a crazy big deal to be the girlfriend of an artists. I wonder what it's like."

_________________________________________
Word count: 1039
You seem to be asking a lot of relationship questions Remi. Hm...STAY IN YOUR LANE!! MIA IS THE QUEEN!!

What do you think Zach answered? If you aren't good enough at processing the last bit then you'll have to wait some more.

I try to reply to messages as much as I can! Please be patient!! I get a lot everyday and I do my best to reply to all of them. I appreciate all the love and support. I'm a suck up for compliments lol.

GABBIE IS OUT *DROPS NEW CHAPTER THAT'S GETTING READ LIKE A GOD CHURCH. THEN PROCEEDS TO DUMP MYSELF INTO THE TRASH CAN SO I CAN HIDE FROM HOMEWORK*

 THEN PROCEEDS TO DUMP MYSELF INTO THE TRASH CAN SO I CAN HIDE FROM HOMEWORK*