CALM DOWN

I'm jackramenavery and you're reading this because you can breathe.

Yes, I know I have to update. The problem is I WROTE SUCH A HORRIBLE CHAPTER IT'S ACTUALLY DISGUSTING. Idk if I'm the only author who doesn't publish horrible chapters. The problem is its not funny, boring and the romance is actually gross. Like so gross you might vomit. I don't want to post it because it's embarrassing. I know for a fact I can do so much better than that. I know I've got a lot more skills than to be writing such a horrible monstrous thing. Please stop reminding me when I have to update. I know when I need to. Do I feel guilty for not updating today? Yes but I have a life.

Like where do you expect me to get these chapters from?!?! They don't grow on trees!! The grow on my brain and become trees :) I really wanted to join clubs and sports because I like soccer a lot. I can't because my responsibility is to update this. I need 7 hours of sleep, I spend 7 hours at school, eat, take really long showers, spend time with friends and family, find at least thirty minutes for myself so I don't go crazy and do other things. I hope you understand I have a life. I'm not a robot. I make as much time as possible for this fanfiction. I didn't think it'd be this hard honestly.

I sound like a brat because lots of people update daily with a tight schedule. I'M NOT OTHER PEOPLE THOUGH!! I'm not good at writing like them. (No, I don't want people's attention and am not fishing for compliments)

So the point is please calm down. I try to answer messages but when I'm getting of swarm of update related messages I can't. Be patient. Please.

How to be Gabbie 2398506
with Gabbie :)
-Stress over every little thing in life
-Cry because people are mean to dogs
-Write chapters for a fanfiction at 3 AM
-Be the lamest you can be
-Forget to reply to your friend's texts
-Fangirl over Christina and Corbyn's relationship
-Cry some more but this time eat ice cream while you do it
-Complain
-Get a dog who is planning your murder
-Get some really amazing friends that are too good to you
For example: livelovejessa and pikachunarwhal123, etc
-Cry some more
-Be nice
-Be an asshole to people who are rude to you
-Get excited over socks
-Listen to Wdw

Congrats! You now know how to be Gabbie :)

This should count as a chapter because it's so long. Wowowow