Chapter 52

*Third person point of view*
       Mia and Zach got ready. Zach would occasionally hug Mia from behind and kiss her cheeks as she got ready. Zach felt extremely bad. He didn't know Samantha was going to be at his house. He saw the dirty looks Samantha would give Mia. He just wanted Samantha and Mia to get along.
       Samantha was at her house getting ready and planning a way to get Zach back into her arms. She would have to do it before he left Texas so he could take her to live with him. Zach would help her increase her followers and when she had enough followers she would leave him. Zach is handsome and romantic but he's also blind and dumb. When she saw Mia she wanted to punch her in the face. Samantha couldn't help but think that Mia thought she was better than her. Sure she was pretty but Samantha was prettier. Mia got along with Ryan and Reese but Samantha babysat them. Although Ryan and Reese didn't really like her much but she was helpful. Samantha knew that Zach preferred her over Mia. Samantha left her house and went back to Zach's.
       Mrs. Herron was extremely happy. Zach had finally met someone who she knew could make him happy for the rest of his life. Mia was beautiful and sweet. She wasn't anything like Samantha. Mrs. Herron really never liked Samantha. She took advantage of Zach but he was too blind to see it. Mrs. Herron could see the way Mia and Zach looked out each other. They're perfect for eachother. Mrs. Herron was just praying that Samantha would get out of the way. She invited herself to dinner and was obviously trying to get closer to Zach.
       "Mia! Samantha is trying to put me in an ugly dress", Reese whines grabbing Mia's hand and leading her out the room. Zach followed behind the two girls. He was happy that Mia got along with his family. He was just hoping he would also get along with hers. "Put this dress on", Samantha demands. "I don't want to!", Reese exclaims. "How about I find you a pretty dress?", Mia offers. Reese agrees and leads Mia to her closet. Zach sits on the floor and smiles. He could hear Mia and Reese giggling.
       "Why doesn't Reese like me?", Samantha asks sitting down next to him. "Reese does like you", Zach lies. He knows for a fact Reese recently started disliking Samantha. He's not sure why. "She likes Mia and she hasn't even know her for that long", Samantha sneers. "Mia's sweet and friendly. Most people immediately taking a liking to her", Zach explains. "And I'm not?", Samantha questions balling her fist. "I didn't say that you aren't", Zach says. "Seems like you prefer Mia over me", Samantha says. Zach stayed quiet. He didn't want to make Samantha angry.
       "Samantha doesn't like you", Reese informs Mia. "Not everyone likes me", Mia shrugs still looking for the perfect dress. "I like you!", Reese chirps smiling at Mia. "I like you too Reewe", Mia laughs smiling down at the little girl. "Can I tell you a secret?", Reese asks. Mia bent down so she could hear Reeae when she whispered. "Samantha has fake hair", Reeae whispers breaking into a fit of giggles. Mia chuckles and goes back to finding a dress. Mia finds a pink glittery dress. "The queen needs her pink dress", Mia says before handing Reese the dress. Reese smiles satisfied with Mia's choice.
       "I present to you Queen Reese. Bow down!", Mia announces opening the bathroom door. Reese exits and starts to do a princess wave. Zach laughs and bows down. Samantha doesn't and glares at Mia. Samantha was going to win Zach over. Even if it meant hurting Mia.
       "Time to go!", Mr. Herron shouts. Zach intertwines his and Mia's finger. Samantha glares at the couples intertwined fingers. Everyone gets in the car. Mia sat in the middle of Zach and Reese. Samantha was put in the back with Ryan. Neither were happy about it. "When you get married to Zachy can I be the flower girl?", Reeae asks. "Yes", Zach answers. Mia looks at Zach and smiles. He gives her a kiss on the forehead. He felt lucky to be able to kiss her forehead when he wanted to. They shortly arrive to the restaurant. Everyone gets out of the car and walks to the reception.
       Samantha quickly gets as close to Zach as possible. Samantha brushes her hand against his. She does it one more time than grabs his hand. "Looks like fate wants us to hold hand", Samantha laughs. Zach pulls his hand away from Samantha's before Mia saw. He sighed in relief when he saw Mia wasn't looking in his direction. Mia saw what Samantha was doing and she wasn't going to let her get away with it. Everyone sits down and Mia made sure to get Zach away from Samantha. Mr. and Mrs. Herron sat in front of Zach and Mia. Ryan was next to Zach and Reese was in front of Ryan with Samantha on her side.
       "So Mia what career do you want to pursue?", Mr. Herron asks. He was beyond happy that Zach had found a girl like her. "I want to get into the fashion industry", Mia answers. "Do you already have some plans?", Mrs. Herron asks. "Yeah and things should get started next year", Mia explains. "Do you plan on going to college?", Mrs. Herron asks. "I do but I'm not sure which college yet", Mia answers. "I'm an honor student", Samantha butts in. "Congrats", Mia says flashing her a fake smile. Samantha rolls her eyes at Mia. "Do you want kids?", Mr. Herron asks. "Not right now but maybe in the future", Mia answers. "I'm great with kids", Samantha informs. Samantha wasn't going to let Mia have the spot light. Samantha was better and she was going to have to make Zach's parents like her.
       "What are you ordering?", Zach asks. "I don't know. What's the best thing you've had?", Mia asks. "You should have a salad", Samantha suggests. "No but maybe you'd like one", Mia says smiling at Samantha. Zach looked at Mia then Samantha. He very much knew the look on her face. Samantha was fuming with anger. The only thing Samantha wanted to do was kick Mia's smile off. "They have pepperoni pizza", Zach suggests. "Is it good?", Mia questions. "It is just as good as your looks", The waiter flirts. "Then it isn't very good", Samantha mumbles. "I want the pizza then", Mia says. "Do you want my phone number too?", The waiter asks. "You should ask my boyfriend first", Mia says looking at Zach. Zach was angry. He only wondered how people couldn't tell that Mia was his. "Can I have her number?", The waiter asks. Mia was suprised. She didn't think the guy would actually ask for her number. "Do you really have the audacity to ask me for my girlfriend's number?", Zach asks glaring at the waiter. "I want pizza too", Rees3 announces. Everyone except Samantha order pizza. Samantha wanted to show was healthy unlike Mia. Mia looked perfectly healthy even though she was eating pizza. Samantha kept reminding herself she wasn't jealous of Mia.
       Samantha attempted to have a conversation with everyone but everyone seemed so focused Mia. It only made Samantha's fury and dislike for the blond girl grow. "I'm going to the bathroom", Samantha announces. Samantha stomps to the waiter. "I'll pay you $75 if you spill the drink on me", Samantha offers. "Seriously?", The waiter laughs. Samantha pulls out $75 and shoves it in his hand.
       While Samantha was gone Reese got a great idea. Reese wasn't dumb and could tell how rude Samantha was being to Mia. Mia had just become one of Reese's favorite people and she wasn't going to let Samantha get away with it. Reese and Ryan exchanged looks that said what each other was thinking. While Mia, Zach and Mr. and Mrs. Herron were talking Reese grabbed the salad dressing and poured some on Samantha's seat. She quickly put it back and exchanged a mischievous look with Ryan.
        Mia shivered. It was extremely cold in the restaurant and she didn't have a coat to warm her up. Zach felt her body shiver and took off his leather jacket. "No, its alright", Mia declines his offer. "I know you're cold so don't fight me on this and take it", Zach insists. Mia sighs knowing that Zach wasn't going to let her be cold.
       Samantha came back and sat down in her chair. Her plan was going to work perfectly and she would be making Mia jealous. Zach wouldn't want a jealous girlfriend so really Mia's getting rid of herself. She looked up and saw Zach putting his leather jacket on Mia. Suddenly it had backfired on her. She was supposed to wear his leather jacket after the waiter spilled the drinks on her. Now she had to find a way to tell the waiter to stop.
       Too late. The waiter spilled the drinks on her dress. Samantha gasps as the cold liquids hit her body. "I'm so sorry!", The waiter apoligizes. Samantha balls her fist digging her nails into her skin. She wanted to scream and blame it on Mia. Samantha gets up. "What's that?", Zach asks pointing at her. "What?", Samantha asks confused. "There's something on the back of your dress", Zach explains. Samantha looks at the seat and sees salad dressing smeared in it.
       "I bet Mia did it!", Samantha accuses pointing at Mia. "It's rude to point, Samantha", Mia reminds the girl. Mia didn't do it but by the look on Reese's face she knew exactly who did. Samantha huffs and storms out of the restaurant shoving the waiter during the process.
       You can be mean but karma can be meaner.
1654
_________________________________________
Word count: 1654

I have a very interesting chapter planned. I'm super excited for that chapter. I actually cried for it😂😂 I think you guys might cry too.

Thanks for being so nice to me!! All of you are extremely sweet and beautiful people. Have a great day!!

GABBIE IS OUT *DROPS BATMAN OFF A SKYSCRAPER*

^Woops