Chapter 44

*Mia's point of view*
       I quickly run into the Why Don't We house. "Don't eat my cookies!", I scream. I run into the kitchen and see Jonah looking really upset almost as if he was going to cry while holding my cookies. "Are you crying because you ate my cookies? Because I am too." Jonah shakes his head and hands me my cookies. "Don't worry, Jonah I can share with my big brother", I assure. Jonah chuckles and shakes his head.
       "Did she tell you?", Jonah asks with a frown. "Jonah, I may act like I'm an alien but it doesn't mean I automatically know who you're talking about!", I exclaim throwing my hands in the air. "Kylie isn't coming back. She broke up with me", Jonah sighs. My heart falls as it slowly sinks in. "Kylie isn't coming back", I repeat. "I really liked her too and she just broke up with me. We could have made long distance work but she broke up with me!", Jonah says his voice cracking slightly. He sounded and looked extremely upset.
        I do the only thing I can really do and hug him. He immediate hugs me back. I feel hurt that my own best friend wouldn't tell me that she isn't going to live with me anymore. She didn't bother to tell me or talk about it. I could have changed her mind.
       "I thought she actually liked me but it's obvious she didn't because she didn't even want to try a long distance relationship", Jonah explains. "Okay buddy, I know I'm close to Kylie but you deserve the world. You're funny and chill. You would do anything for anyone. You're such a great person and Kylie didn't see you like that. It just means it wasn't meant to be", I explain. Jonah cracks a grin making me smile. "You're the greatest little sister", Jonah comments. "I am pretty awesome", I brag with a goofy grin. "You really are but I think you just learn from the best", Jonah laughs. "Jack is pretty awesome at teaching me how to be awesome." "I am very awesome just like Mia!", Jack yells walking into the kitchen.
       "Are those cookies?", Jack asks. "Mine!", I growl. "Sharing is caring", Jack tries to convince me. He has a pout on his face. "That's true but I'm not a caring person unless it comes to animals", I shrug handing him one of my cookies. Jack cheers and runs off most likely to bother someone. "So are you good?", I ask looking at Jonah. "My feelings are still hurt but I can go on with my life", Jonah assures. I smile and pat his arm lightly.
       I go upstairs to Zach's room. He's in the bathroom doing his hair. My phone vibrates.
Kylie😘: I know you're going to hate me but I know you're going you forgive me at some point. I can't with social media anymore. I don't want to be a model anymore. I'm not going back to live with you on California. I'm really sorry for not talking about it with you. I'm letting you keep everything in my room. Thankfully we're the same shoe and clothes size. I need to start fresh.
Mia😍: Jonah told me. It honestly hurt my feelings that I heard it from Jonah. You're right about me forgiving you. I want you to be happy and I know you have a good reason why you're done with social media. I love you a ton and I'm always going to be here for you. I am still upset but your feelings matter to me.
Kylie😘: I'm pregnant with Tyler's baby. I cheated on Jonah and he deserves so much more. Make sure to find him a perfect girl that will make him happy because he really is a great guy. I didn't deserve him.
Mia😍: KYLIE! I AM YOUR BEST FRIEND BUT IT'S TIME FOR ME TO SCOLD YOU
Kylie😘: I know I know
Kylie😘: But if it's a girl I think I have a great name
Mia😍: What name?
Kylie😘: Cassidy Mia
Mia😍: OMG YES!
Kylie😘: I love you a ton
Mia😍: I love you a ton more

_________________________________________
Word count: 709
Let me explain myself. I really neglected Kylie and I didn't use her very often. I decided to just get rid of Kylie. This chapter was pretty lame so I'm sorry. I just needed to get this out of the way.

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY! Like a really spectacular one. I hope you find a pot of gold under a rainbow.

GABBIE IS OUT *drops microphone and leaves riding a shark*
:)