Chapter 58

*Zach's point of view*
       I wake up at around 7 AM. I get off my bed and gently pick up Mia. I lay her on my bed and put my blanket over her. I need to make it up to Mia. I need to do something to fix everything. I made a huge mistake and I couldn't stop thinking about it. That's most likely why I got such little sleep. Mia loves pancakes so I'm going to take her to my favorite pancake place. I'm going to buy her flowers and get her a new phone. I think I should take her to a place I found a few months ago. It has a field of flowers and a perfect spot where we could have a picnic.
       I get ready for the day and write a quick note. I stick it on to my bathroom mirror. I make the least noise possible when I leave the house. I get in the uber I ordered earlier. He takes me to the mall. When I get out I start my walk to the Apple Store to get Mia a new phone. I look at the items on display and spot an outfit I know Mia would love. I walk into the store and find the outfit. I pay for it and then go buy Mia a phone. I buy Mia some flowers and check the time. It's almost nine and Mia doesn't wake up until ten. When I'm back home I lay out the outfit I bought Mia on the bed next to her with the phone still in its box on top.
       I go downstairs and sit on the couch. I scrolled through Instagram and see what Samantha tagged me in. A lot of people were tweeting me asking me if Mia and I were still together. I really don't want Mia to see that picture and think it's new because it isn't. It's an old picture that we took when Samantha and I were dating.
       After Samantha showed me the video I broke down into tears. She comforted me until I was ready to leave the tree house and go to my house to confront Mia. I was wrong for even believing that Mia would hurt my feelings. I know Samantha didn't know it was old and she was just looking out for me. Samantha is a good friend and she really does care about me.
        I can't get the look of fear on Mia's face out of my mind. I know someone must have hurt her physically. I also have a name in mind and I'm ready to kill him. I can't believe anyone would lay there hands on Mia. My Mia. Are you sure she's yours? You did hurt her.
       My thoughts are interrupted by Mia sitting down on my lap. "You were thinking so hard you didn't hear Reece scream in your ear", Mia laughs. "What?", I ask dumbfounded. "You were thinking very hard. Are you okay?", Mia asks. "I'm fine", I assure. Mia smiles at me. I love her smile so much. It's one of the best things you can witness. "So Zachary what are we doing today?", Mia asks as she runs her hands through my hair. "I have something I know you'll love planned", I answer.
       "Did you do your hair in the dark?", Mia questions. I gasp offended. "You look great and all but I know you'll spend an hour trying to fix it", Mia says with a small smile. I let her run her hands through my hair. "So soft", She mumbles. "Was it really bad or did you just want to touch my hair?", I question. "Both", She mumbles. I swat her hands away causing her to pout. I order an uber for us .
       When the uber gets here I pull her out of the house. "You still look upset", Mia comments. I sigh and grab her hand. "I feel bad", I admit. "About what?", Mia questions, furrowing her eyebrows. "About accusing you of cheating", I answer. "It's okay", Mia assures. "I still feel bad about it", I mumble. "We're going to fight sometimes and that's okay because we're not perfect", Mia says giving my hand a squeeze.
Samantha❤: I need you
Samantha❤: answer me
Samantha❤: Please Zach
Samantha❤: Help me
Samantha❤: I love you
*Samantha's point of view*
       I need Zach's attention. After what happened yesterday I'm not sure what went on between Zach and Mia. Zach said he would call me but he never did. I posted a picture of Zach and I. People think we're dating again so I'm gaining followers. It's exactly what I wanted. I just need to make Zach and I official. I'm going to have to make him pitty me so he doesn't leave tomorrow with Mia.

_________________________________________
Word count: 803
This is actually half of a chapter because I didn't want it to be super long. I don't know if I'm updating later. I'm still not sure what I'm doing about this fanfiction. I don't want to rush it but I don't want to have to worry about it either. I'll figure something out though.

Thanks for taking time and reading this boring chapter. I adore you guys so so much!

GABBIE IT OUT *Drops cello and Daniel picks it up and starts playing*