Chapter 57

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER! IT IS IMPORTANT!

You may continue reading after this sexy picture of Corbean

*Daniel's point of view*       There's loud banging on the door

       There's loud banging on the door. The guys, Christina and I are watching a movie in the living room. "Who's banging on the door so hard?", Corbyn asks. "It's probably a serial killer considering its 11 PM", Christina says. "I'll get it", Jonah says. "I'll come with", I say. Jack, Jonah and I go to the door. Jonah opens the door and Matthew stumbles in.
        "Wheres Mia?", Matthew asks walking inside. "Mia!", He calls going up the stairs. "You can't be here", Jack says. "I want my Mia. She loves me", Matthew says walking into my room. "Mia!", He yells opening my closet. "Where are you hiding Mia?", Matthew asks glaring at us. "Mia's in Florida", Jonah lies. "You're lying", Matthew accuses. "Mia's in Florida", Jonah repeats. "I know Mia is here", Matthew denys. He leaves my room and goes into Zach's. "She's in here somewhere", Matthew says swinging the bathroom door open. "She isn't here", I assure. Matthew checks the rest of the rooms. "She has to be in the kitchen then", Matthew says. He walks downstairs into the kitchen.
       "She was always fat", He comments as we walk into the living room. Corbyn and Christina were no longer in the living room. "Don't say that about Mia", Jack snaps pushing him towards the door. "Don't push me! I can say what I want! I'm the only person who loves her", Matthew snaps. Jonah shoves him closer to the door. "If you say that one more time you're going to regret it", Jonah threatens. Matthew snorts obviously amused. "Mia isn't your toy so don't come looking for her", I say shoving him towards the door. Now he was only a few feet away from the door. "Stop shoving me!", Matthew yells angrily pushing me.
       "Stop looking for Mia! She'll never love an idiot like you", Jonah says. "What did you say?", Matthew asks glaring at Jonah. "Mia will never love an idiot like you", Jonah repeats glaring at Matthew. "She'll love me for as long as she lives", Matthew laughs.
       "If you get close to her I will shove my foot down your throat!", I threaten. "I'd like to see you try", Matthew challenges. I punch him in the jaw. He stumbles but keeps his balance. He touches his jaw and winces. It must have hurt. I know for a fact he's angry but I'm angrier that he would look for my best friend. He raises his fist. Before he can hit me Christina is screaming and hitting him on the head with a frying pan.
       "Get away! Get away!", Christina yells still htting him with the pan as he falls over. He lays on the floor with his eyes closed. "You killed him!", Corbyn gasps. "I didn't kill him", Christina denies. Jonah checks if he's breathing. "Thanks Christina", I say. She smiles at me and looks at Matthew on the ground. "He's just unconscious", Jack says. "You must have hit him really hard", Corbyn laughs. "No one messes with my friends or gets to barge in here looking for my best friend." Christina shrugs.
       "What would we do without your hitting people on the head with a frying pan skills?", I ask smiling at Christina. "I wish she had cooking skills too", Jonah says. "Jonah." "Hm?" "I'm holding a frying pan", Christina informs. "Run!"
*Samantha's point of view*
        "Are you sure your plan is going to work?", Alissa asks. "Yes", I reassure for the thirteenth time. "It seems like this stunt is a big deal though", Alissa shrugs. "Will you shut up?", I snap. Alissa stays quiet. "All that matters is I get Zach away from the ugly witch", I say. "And the followers", Alissa adds. I smirk and start to send the texts. Zach will be mine in no time.

_________________________________________
Word count: 663
I start school in two weeks. I'm going to high school now. I originally planned on finishing this fanfiction  before school started but that isn't going to happen. There's so much I want to happen and I don't have time to write five chapters a day. That does mean that I most likely will not be able to update everyday when school starts. It doesn't mean I won't try to update everyday. I'm going to figure out a schedule. If you're going to get mad over this you can stop reading now. The schedule will probably be one update every other day.

I'm just trying my best to write this fanfiction FOR MY ENTERTAINMENT and NOT FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT OF OTHERS!

I just imagined Christina hitting Matthew on the head with a frying pan so here's this update I wrote in fifteen minutes!

WOOP WOOP FOR TRIPLE UPDATE TODAY!!

I'M NOT UPDATING AGAIN TODAY SO DON'T EVEN BOTHER ASKING ME TO UPDATE TODAY! YOU ALL KNOW THE DRILL! NEW UPDATE TOMORROW!

GABBIE IS OUT *Hits head on cardboard box before I can drop anything*