Thank you

Thank you for this amazing ride. I feel honored to have written New Phone for the amazing Nuggetz. I don't know how to thank you all enough. For naming me your queen, the person you look up to, etc. For showing me so much love and support.
       New Phone ranked #2 in Fanfiction on October 1, 2017. It stayed #2 for two days. With 700k reads. I really could not believe it. I owe it all to the Nuggetz. I never believed I would get this far. I would read other fanfictions and see the numbers then look down on myself. I never thought I'd be good enough to get 100 reads. Chapter 19 I hit 1k reads! Now I'm at 700k! I really can't believe it. Numbers isn't the point though. Writing is something I love and have loved more because of all of you.
       My heart warms up when I get such nice people coming to me. Or when I get tagged in fanfictions saying I inspired them. People get excited about me following them or replying to their comments and it's insane to me. I feel close to all of you as cliché as it sounds. You've all made me feel so good about myself. Thank you for feeding my huge ego lol.

I love you all Nuggetz and we will continue to be a strong family!

GO READ FIND A WAY BACK!! IT'S THE SEQUEL TO NEW PHONE!!