Chapter 67

*Mia's point of view*
        I'm laying on the couch with my head in Zach's lap and playing on my phone. Samantha has been getting a ton of hate because of the DM's. "Who exposed Samantha?", I laugh. "Me", Zach answers. "Really?", I ask suprised. "She thought she could mess with our relationship." Zach twirls around a piece of my hair. "Your hair is so soft", He comments.
       "Mia!", Miami screams. She walks into the living room with bright pink lipstick smeared on her face. That is definitely not my lipstick which makes me very happy because she's destroyed enough of my makeup. "Sit up", She demands. I sit up and she crawls on to Zach's lap. "I want to play tea party", Miami explains. "Zach wants to play too", I say smirking at Zach. "Let's go", Miami says. She jumps off of Zach's lap and grabs Zach's hand. He shoots me a look that's begging for help. I follow after them. We enter Miami's room. She already set everything up for the tea party. She has stuffed animals and dolls on chairs. There were only three free chairs. Zach sits down on Miami's right side and I sit on her left. "I forgot the cookies!", Miami gasps. She runs out of the room.
       "What have you gotten me into?", Zach sighs. "I'm testing your skills", I say shrugging. "If we have kids you'll be having the tea parties", Zach says shaking his head. "And you can teach them how to play sports because I'm deathly afraid of balls", I laugh. "Deal but please tell me this is the last tea party", Zach begs. "We'll see." Zach groans. "Don't drink the tea", I say. "Why?", Zach asks. I raise my eyebrows at him. Who would drink "tea" a four year old makes? If Miami herself doesn't drink it then that's a red flag.
        Miami walks back into the room with a plate of cookies. "Zach needs a crown", Miami says. "He does", I agree. Miami walks over to her crown collection. They're plastic and extremely uncomfortable. She choose one and puts it on Zach's head. "Would you like some tea?", Miami offers. I send Zach a look. "Yes", Zach nods looking at me. I smile satisfied.
       I already know that Zach will be a great dad. I don't have to test him with a tea party. I'm just getting revenge because he believed Samantha. I'm glad she's out of the picture now.
       Noah walks in but then sees what's going on. He quickly leaves the room. No one likes to have tea parties with Miami. Miami watches Zach intently as he pretends to sip the "tea". "Cookie?", Mia offers. "Sure", I agree. Thankfully Miami doesn't make the cookies in her easy bake oven. They're just store bought cookies.
       "Are you and Mia getting married?", Miami asks Zach. "Yes", Zach answers smiling at me. I blush and take a bite out of the chocolate chip cookie. "When? Can I be the flower girl? Do you have a sister? Where's your baby?", Miami asks. I don't think Zach expected so many questions from a little girl. "Can we invite Toot Toot?", Miami questions. "Who's Toot Toot?", Zach asks. "Toot Toot", Miami says pointing at her elephant. "We can invite Toot Toot." "I like you", Miami remarks. Zach chuckles. "You're cute, Miami", Zach compliments. "I know", Miami sasses, flipping her hair. Zach raises his eyebrows at me. I flip my hair and wink. Zach laughs. "Hey Miami", My mom greets walking in. She sees Zach sitting in the little chair and mouths an apology to him.
       "Can you take care of Miami? Noah will be downstairs. Your sister and I are going grocery shopping", My mom asks. "Sure", I agree. "Can you bring Oreos?", Miami asks. "Sure sweetie." "I'm bored now", Miami complains. "Is it because Goofy isn't here?", I question. "Can we watch a movie?", Miami asks. "Sure", I agree. I get up from the chair.
       "I'm stuck", Zach says. He stands up and has the chair stuck on his butt. Miami bursts into a fit of giggles. "What?" "I'm stuck." "I'm think I didn't let the glue dry on the chair", Miami mumbles. "What type of glue did you use?", I laugh nervously. "Mommy says it's like Batman glue. So strong nothing will come off", Miami explainsm "Miami go to Noah's room and tell him to watch a movie with you", I instruct. Miami skips out of the room. 
       I pull on Zach in attempt to get him out of the chair. "I knew this was a bad idea", Zach complains. "I'm sorry", I apoligize. I close Miami's door and try to get him off again. "I think your clothes are stuck", I say. "What do we do?", Zach asks. "You know that mash up where Daniel sings Wild Thoughts?", I ask. "Yeah, why?", Zach asks. His eyes widen as realization dawns on him. "I'll go get you clothes", I say. I run out of the room before Zach can retrot. I laugh at the thought of Zach being stuck. I grab some clothes and go back to Miami's room. Zach is on Snapchat. I hand Zach the clothes and turn around.
       "I can't get the shirt off", Zach says. "Do I have to help?", I ask. My face was becoming more red every second. "Yeah", Zach mumbles. I turn around and walk over to him. I help him take off the shirt. The whole time Zach and I were both blushing. I didn't think I'd be on this situation where I had to help my boyfriend get his shirt off because it was stuck to a chair. "You can turn around now", Zach says. He puts on pants and opens the door. "I never imagined that would happen", I laugh. "What? Taking off your hot boyfriend's shirt?", Zach asks. He winks at me. I roll my eyes and lightly hit his arm. "No, I didn't think Zach Herron would get stuck because of glue on a chair", I laugh. "My butt is just so great that the chair didn't want to let go."

_________________________________________
Word count: 1020
I had to rewrite this whole chapter when I woke up because I accidentally deleted it. THE STRUGGLE!! It was so much better the first way I wrote it but this will do. I always imagined Zach getting stuck on a chair. I'm not sure why.

Current rank is #14 so thank you! Thank you to the people who take time to vote on every chapter. I really appreciate it!! I want to reach 6K by Halloween and I think it'll happen before Halloween.

You're a spectacular person and I adore you! Have an amazing day! :)

I'm off to do homework now :( wish me luck

GABBIE IS OUT *DROPS THE 'Y' THAT EVERYONE USES TO INCORRECTLY SPELL MY NAME*