Some of you are pissing me off

Okay I'm generally a super happy person. I'm extremely friendly and I really love to make new friends. You guys can probably tell I'm easy to make friends with. I do have my moments where I'm in a bad mood. Those are rare because I love to spread positivity. I was annoyed earlier but it takes a lot for people to annoy me.

Please stop sending me messages where you say you're mad at me because of Samantha. Comment whatever you like but don't send me messages complaining. (But do send me messages if they're nice and you want to be friends. I'm open to new friends 24/7) This is my fanfiction and it's made up. What's going to happen in the next few chapters will make you mad but if you're angry now I suggest you stop reading. I don't care if people don't read my fanfiction. It is purely for my enjoyment. I really do like writing.

I had to make this note because it's getting repetitive now. There are fanfictions that I read that also make me mad too but they're still really amazing! Any story without suspense and drama is extremely boring.

So comment whatever you want. You can seriously comment about your day and it wouldn't bother me. I like replying to comments because that's how I've made most of my friends on here. Just don't send me messages where you tell me to get rid of characters or change the story.

I really hate writing the way people ask me to write. I like opening up my imagination and typing whatever my brain comes up with. Although sometimes it's not very nicely written.

Simply do not read if you don't like what you're reading.

Now I'm off to finish writing and editing because I enjoy it.