1 M I L L I O N

MOM I MADE IT!!!

I have written a story that now has been read 1 million times. 1 MILLION!! That's so unbelievable to me. The words I have put my soul into have been seen 1 million times. I really don't think this is real. I mean seriously?!? 1 million

I never thought I'd come this far. I really didn't know what to expect when I pressed the publish button. I thought "Maybe I'll get lucky and 3 people will read". But I got more than 3 people. I got 1 million reads!! When I first saw 10 people were reading I was so overjoyed. Then it was 30 people. Then it was 50. Then one day a chapter finally got 100 reads. I was so proud of myself so I sat myself down and ate ice cream and watched Harry Potter to celebrate. But now my story has been viewed 1000 times more than than 100!!

It's crazy to think that I did this. I can say, "Yeah, I did that." That's insane. AND MOM I MADE IT!! I achieved something and I thank you all for the support. For sticking by me even when I threw you on to lots of emotional roller coasters. Thank you for being loyal Nuggetz. For reading and leaving me all your comments.

I'm so unbelievably happy and proud of myself. Ranked #2 in Fanfiction and seen 1 million times.

BUT OH BOY THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING! One day I'll make sure to rank #1 in Best Sellers with a real book. I WON'T LET YOU DOWN!

A special thank you to livelovejessa for always believing in me. I swear I won't let you down kitty.

A thank you to my mom for giving birth to me. THANKS MOM

A thank you to all of you for making me happy. And if you've been here since the start...WE MADE IT!!

And a thank you for all those things I dropped. I'm sorry for dropping you but my exits need to be fire every time.

Gabbie is out and proud :)