Chapter 60

*Zach's point of view*
       It's now 11 PM and Mia and I are watching Netflix. My phone keeps vibrating. I finally pull it out of my pocket.
Samantha❤: Zach
Samantha❤: I need your help
Samantha❤: I hate my life
Samantha❤: Zach please
Samantha❤: I'm done with life
Samantha❤: I love you
Samantha❤: I have no one to talk to and you disappeared
Samantha❤: Please come to my house before I do something
Samantha❤: I need you
       I quickly get up and rush to my shoes. I tie the shoe laces as fast as I can. "Where are you going?", Mia asks. "I'll be back", I say before running out of my house. I run to Samantha's house as fast as I can. When I get to the door I'm panting. I knock on the door five times. There's no answer. I twist the knob and swing the door open. I run upstairs to Samantha's room. I can hear her sobbing from the bathroom.
       "Open the door!", I yell pounding on her bathroom door. I open the door and see Samantha on the floor crying with medication bottles surrounding her. "Did you?", I ask. My brain was in full panic mode. I don't know what to do. "I got scared Zachy", Samantha sobs. I sit down next to her and hold her. "It's okay Samantha. I won't leave you", I assure. Samantha sobs into my chest.
       I don't know what to do. I leave tomorrow but Samantha needs me. Mia also needs me. Samantha can hurt herself and I don't want that to happen. Mia and I have been having a rocky path the last days and if I don't go to visit her family it'll make things worse. Mia will understand though. She'll understand that I have to help Samantha.
       "Please don't leave", Samantha pleads still crying. "I won't leave you." "I love you so much", Samantha sobs. "I love you too", I whisper rubbing her back soothingly. Her sobbing slowly stops. She falls asleep in my arms. I pick her up and lay her on her bed. I put her favorite blanket over her and go out to the hallway. I call Mia.
       "Hello?" "Hey Mia", I greet. "Where'd you go Herron?", Mia asks. "I can't meet your family tomorrow", I say. "Why?", Mia questions. I can hear the disappointment in her voice. I can already imagine the frown on her face. "I have to stay with Samantha", I explain. "You're seriously ditching me because of Samantha?", Mia questions. "She needs me."
       "What the hell do you think I feel right now, Zachary?", Mia asks in an anger filled tone. "You're being selfish", I say with disbelief. I thought Mia would understand. "No, I'm not! You've spent the past days with her! Not me or your family", Mia complains. "I spend everyday with you Mia", I argue. "You say that like it's a bad thing. Do you ever wonder how it feels?", Mia asks.
       "I'm not saying it likes it's a bad thing. What even are you talking about? Are you jealous? Is that the thing?" "Why the hell would I be jealous of such a horrible person? Are you seriously so oblivious to the fact she likes you? She's all over you! I don't say anything because she's your friend but it sucks to see that!", Mia hisses. "You're being jealous and immature", I snap. "You know who the immature one is? Samantha! She's been trying to break us up!", Mia accuses. "That's lies! Why can't you just admit that you hate her? Are you going to say hate is strong word now?" Mia stays silent. "You know what's a strong word? Love", Mia says. "You're being dramatic." "Sorry for caring about the relationship I'm in. Maybe I don't want some future hooker to break us up? You can't see it because you've got your eyes where your ass is supposed to go." It's my turn to stay quiet. It's one thing to be jealous but another thing to try and ruin my friendship with Samantha. "I'm staying the night at Samantha's. I'll see you at the airport to catch our flight. I'm not about to argue over something stupid over the phone", I say. "No, you should probably fly with Samantha. Seems like you like her more than me. Why don't we just end things here?" I feel my heart fall sixty feet into the ground. I can't believe this is happening. Mia's breaking up with you because you're being a total ass hole so believe it. "Mia", Is all I can manage to say. "I hope she makes you happier." "I love you", I say. Tears start to spill. "Please don't lie to me", Mia says barely audible. Mia ends the call before I can say anything. You need to go back to Mia and fix this.
       I was putting on my shoes when I heard Samantha's soft cries. Zachary you can't go to Samantha. She's not the one. I take off my shoes and go into her room. I lay down next to her and let her cry into my chest. What have you done?

_________________________________________
Word count: 859
EXPRESS YOUR ANGER IN THE COMMENT SECTION NOT BY SENDING ME MESSAGES!! How do you guys plan on killing Samantha? What do you think she's up to?

Have a great day! I love you guys♡♡

GABBIE IS OUT *Drops empty box of tissues from crying because Zia is over*