Chapter 78

I hope everyone is well from all the hurricane chaos that is happening. I didn't know I had readers in Texas or the places that have been hit so sorry for not addressing it.

Dedicated to my best friend @livelovejessa because she's the most amazing person I've come across and I love her. EVACUATE BEFORE I HAVE TO GO AND GET YOU! THANKS!

*Mia's point of view*

       "Mia you need to get in the car right now", Christina demands. "Why?", I question slipping on my Vans. "I'll explain in the car", Erika says opening the door for me. Erika and Christina rush me into Christina's car. "Where are we going?", I question. I was getting ready to go out to dinner with Zach but I guess I'll have to cancel. "Somewhere", Christina answers. "Is this like a kidnapping? Did I just volunteer myself to get kidnapped?", I ask. "That's the only thing that makes sense right now", Christina answers. Erika shurgs. "I'm so confused", I sigh. I try and get comfortable for the car ride. Hopefully this doesn't take too long.
        I open my front camera and groan. Only half my hair is curled. I guess my hair half curled will be great for the internet to see if someone notices me in public. I try to fix it so it isn't as noticeable but it just looks awkward. I try and pull the curls closer to my wavy hair so it isn't as noticeable. I was really looking forward to going to the movies and to get dinner with Zach. I just hope that what Erika and Christina dragged me out of the house to look awkward is worth it or at least important. Finally we come to a stop. "Get out!", Christina demands. I climb out the car. "The mall?", I ask confused. Why would they bring me to the mall?
       "The mall holds a dirty cheater", Christina explains. I get weird looks from people. It may be because of my hair or because my outfit is just really cute. "Daniel would never cheat on you", I deny. "No, not him!", Erika exclaims. They start to walk extremely quick. "Hey not everyone has super long legs!", I yell trying to keep up with their pace. Erika shows me a picture. It's the back of what looks like Zach and a girl. They're really close and seem be to looking at something. "He isn't cheating on me", I assure. I stop walking. I know Zach won't cheat on me.
      "You won't know until we find out", Erika says pushing me closer to the entrance. "I don't want to do this", I plead. "Then we'll do it for you", Christina shurgs. "No!", I quickly yell. I know that if Erika and Christina try and find out if Zach is cheating on me they'll attack him without any proof. That's what having two protective best friends is like. They rush me into a random store.
       "Right there!", Christina exclaims pointing towards Build-A-Bear. I was about to ask how they were sure it was Zach but I caught a glimpse of his face. "That jawline is sharp enough to cut you so it's definitely Zach", Christina comments. "I don't think they're on a date or anything", I assure. I attempt to get up from behind the jewelry stand that became our hideout out but Erika pulls me back down. "Ma'ma-" Erika cuts the man off "Shut it! We're trying to catch a cheater!" I send the man an apologetic smile.
         "What are they doing?", Christina asks trying to get a closer look. "They're making bears! That's obviously a romantic gesture", Erika explains getting up. "No, Erika", I say attempting to stop the crazy teenager. Erika begins to march out the store. Christina follows. I pull on Erika with all the strength I've got. Erika is way stronger than I am though. If I pull anymore I'll hit the ground. "The boys are there", Christina notices. "The boys are probably covering for him", Erika says. I can hear the disappointment in her voice. She really likes Jack but if Jack covered for a cheater she'd probably stomp him into the ground.
       "Can you please calm down?", I beg. "I need to know the truth. I can't let Zach hurt you like that", Christina says. Erika doesn't give me time to respond because she's full on dragging me to the store. "No!", I shriek, trying to hold myself back using the tile. It's way to slippery for me to hold on to. My palms slip right off. If he sees me he'll think I don't trust him and things will go downhill. "Please stop", I beg. Christina looks ready to pounce on someone any second. I look back to the store. Zach and Jack are looking for accessories. The other boys are already holding bears that have accessories. "Please stop", I plead again. We're in the store now. I sigh waiting for the disaster to come crashing down.
        Erika let's go off me and starts to hit the girl with a stuffed bear. "Erika stop!", I yell. "Ow!", The girl yells trying to get away from Erika. "You dirty slut! How dare you get on my best friend's man!?", Erika yells. "Yeah you tell her Erika!", Corbyn encourages. I send Jonah a anxious look. He tries to get a hold of Erika. Who knew a 17 year old girl could take on Jonah too. Erika stops hitting the girl with the bear and marches over to Zach. People are watching in horror. I think the workers are too afraid to call security.
       "You are a filthy trash can! How dare you do that to my Mia?! Did you think I wouldn't find out?", Erika yells. "Erika!" I try to get Erika away from Zach. "He just cheated on you!", Erika exclaims. "What?", Zach asks confused. "He isn't cheating on me", I assure. "Who the hell are you?", Christina asks glaring at the girl. "That's Mariah, I got her off the internet", Corbyn informs.
       "I swear I'm not cheating on you", Zach says. "I know", I say. "Why are you so calm?!?", Christina asks trying to get a hold of the girl's hair. "This is all a misunderstanding", Daniel says attempting to calm everyone down. "Mariah came to the mall with us to help Jack find something to help ask Erika out", Jonah explains. Jack hits him on the back of the head with a bear. "Oh", Erika laughs nervously. Christina stops trying to pull Mariah's hair.
       "Did you really think I was cheating on you?", Zach questions. He sounds disappointed and upset. "No, I swear it was all on me. I saw a picture of you and Mariah and thought you were cheating on. I swear Mia was trying to stop us", Christina clarifies. "And she said many times she didn't think you were cheating", Erika adds. A smile appears on Zach's face. "I trust you." I smile at him. "So maybe this would be a good time to give you your bear", Zach says. "When Zach tries to be romantic Erika has to flip tables", Jonah laughs. "I didn't flip a table this time", Erika corrects. "Well, now we know what will happen if one of us gets cheated on", Daniel says.
       Zach presses the button on the bear and it's his voice saying, "I love you." I immediately smile and jump into Zach's arms. "I love you much", I mumble. Zach chuckles and grabs my face. My heart flutters when he presses his soft lips against mine. I can basically hear the fireworks going off because I still feel so much sparks and excitement when Zach and I kiss.
       "So Jonah told you what the suprise was", Jack says awkwardly. "Yeah and I kind of just attacked a stanger", Erika says twirling with a piece of her hair nervously. "I think it was hot", Jack chuckles. "I'm always hot", Erika sasses. Jack presses the button. It's the boys singing Something Different. Erika grins. "Do you want to go on a date or was it too cheesy?" "I'd take this bear on a date anytime", Erika says grabbing the bear from Jack's hands and hugging it. Jack frowns. "But I think it'd be better if you took me on a date." "Are we just going to ignore the fact that only half of Mia's hair is curled?", Corbyn questions.

_________________________________________
Word count: 1345
When it's windy and you think a hurricane is coming but you remember you live in Utah.

I really enjoyed this chapter. I was a lot of fun to write and it only took me two hours!! THAT'S REALLY FREAKING GOOD BECAUSE I GET DISTRACTED BY EVERYHING!!

My comment section isn't a place for you Nuggetzs to plug in. I'm all for the ALWAYS PLUG life but it's annoying. I delete those comments. It seems like I'm a b!tch who cares only about herself and doesn't want others to see those comments. I'm not going to lie I'm definitely a b!tch (I'm not going to use the word without the exclamation mark because others may not like swearing) sometimes. It's just awkward for me because a lot of them are really straight forward. Don't be fake nice to me for a shout out because I don't do those. If you want me to read your story my inbox is open. You can ask me on there or on Instagram. I really don't mind reading them but please understand that I'll read when I've got time.

 I really don't mind reading them but please understand that I'll read when I've got time

I HOPE THE REST OF YOUR DAY IS AMAZING!! I LOVE ALL THE NUGGETZ

GABBIE IS OUT *DROPS HURRICANES IN A MAGICAL LAND THAT YOU CAN ONLY GET THROUGH USING THE MICROWAVE SO THEY CAN'T GET ANYONE*