Chapter 26

Zach🐊: Are you ready to hangout?
Mia👑: It's 6 AM
Mia👑: Let me sleep
Zach🐊: But I'm bored
Mia👑: Go back to sleep
Zach🐊: I can't
Mia👑: I can
Zach🐊: Is your bed comfortable?
Mia👑: Yeah
Zach🐊: Can I come over and sleep?
Mia👑: Sure
Zach🐊: I'll be there in 10 minutes
Mia👑: Kool
Zach🐊: I'm here
Mia👑: Coming
*Mia's point of view*
I go downstairs and let Zach in. "Why couldn't you sleep in your bed?" "My room was really cold." Zach smiles sheepishly. I lead him upstairs to me room. Zach lays down on my bed and I lay next to him. He wraps his arms around me and we fall asleep.
"Mia wake up." I open my eyes to see Zach's brown orbs. "Why?" "Because we're meeting everyone at IHop." I sigh and get up. "Why can't I go in pj's?", I ask. I open my closet and go inside. "You can", Zach shrugs. "True but I look dumb in these", I say. I look down at my pj pants. They have bears and waffles. "I think they're cute", Zach laughs. I roll my eyes knowing he's lying.
I grab some clothes and go inside the bathroom. "I'm going change in your downstairs bathroom." "Okay." I quickly get ready and go downstairs. Zach is on his phone. He goes to his home screen and it's a picture of me caught off guard smiling. Could Zach honestly get any cuter? Nevermind I know the answer. "Ready!", I exclaim. Zach gets off the couch and opens the door for me. Zach opens the passenger door of the car he for me. "Thanks Herron." "Anything for the queen." "Good because I am no princess", I laugh.
"Mia!", Jack yells running up to me. I jump into his arms. "My favorite Poodle!" "My favorite shorty!" "Psychopath!", Daniel exclaims joining our hug. "Daniel I have something to ask", I say. The boys let me go. "Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?", I ask with a smirk. "I've known Mia for four days but it's long enough to know she isn't complimenting you", Corbyn says. "She probably isn't", Kylie tells. "It hurt a lot", Daniel answers with a smile. "Explains why your face is messed up!", I yell. "Mia!", Daniel gasps with an offended look. "I'm sorry", I apoligize giving him a hug.
"Why does everyone hug my person?", Zach asks pulling me away. "That's kind of strange, isn't it?", I ask. "What is?" "You called me your person." "That sounds rude now that you say it. I'm sorry", Zach apoligizes. "It's fine", I assure with a smile. Zach smiles and puts one arm around me.
We get seated at a table. When the waitress took us to our table I could see her eyeing Zach. It'd be a lie to say I'm not at least a little angry. "The waitress was checking you out", Jonah says. "She was?", Zach asks suprised. Jonah nods in response. "I'm not interested in her", Zach says.
I look at him and see him already looking at me. I give him a cheeky smile. "You're so cute." Zach starts to kiss all over my face except my lips. "Stop", I giggle. "I mean I could but why would I want to?", Zach sings. "You're quite the charmer", I laugh. Zach winks making me laugh. The waitress comes back to take our menus. I see her glaring at me. I smile at her.
"We're going to play with puppies after this", Zach announces. "I wanted to go shopping", Kylie pouts. "How about we play with puppies and then we go shopping?", I suggest. We all agree on my suggestions. The waitress brings out our food and we waste no time on eating it.
"We'll meet you at the pet shop near the mall." I get in Zach's car and grab the aux cord. Corbyn decides he wants to come with Zach and I. "If I'm going to be stuck with two people who are madly in love I might as well FaceTime my mom", Corbyn says. I blush and look outside afraid to meet Zach's eyes. "Meet my mom", Corbyn introduces. "I love you!", I exclaim. "Aw thanks", She smiles. I smile back at her. "This is Mia aka Satan", Corbyn introduces me. "Rude!", I yell. "Please smack him for me", His mom begs. I take off my seat belt and climb into the back. "I don't think this is safe", Zach laughs. I smack Corbyn upside the head. "Thanks", She laughs. I take Corbyn's phone away and talk to his mom on the way. "Corbyn will text you my number." "Bye!" "Bye Mia!"
Zach opens the door for me. "Am I not good enough for you to open the door for me?", Corbyn asks. "I'm a queen he has no choice", I explain. "I don't need you anyways. I'm capable of opening my own door!" I laugh at Corbyn. Zach grabs my hand and my heart immediately speeds up. There's a party of butterflies happening in my stomach. "Let's go see puppies!", Kylie yells excitedly. I see Jonah smile at her. He looks like he really likes her. I let go of Zach's hands and walk up to Jonah. "She likes Italian food and the beach", I whisper to him. "Thanks Mia."
I wink and walk back to Zach. He's tense and has an unreadable expression. "What's wrong?", I ask. "Why do you care?", He snaps. My heart falls. I frown and walk inside the pet store trying to ignore what just happened. I rush to Kylie who was playing with a fat pug.
"Look at her leg rolls!", I gush. "She looks like a Margaret." "I wish we were capable of taking care of a dog", I pout. "All our goldfish died in less than an hour", She reminds me. "It was sad." "Rip Carol, Jeff, Cable, Stero, Drunk, Smoke and Man", Kylie says. "Maybe gone but forever in our hearts!", I yell throwing my hands up. Kylie wipes away fake tears.
*Zach's point of view*
I was angry. Mia left me to go talk to Jonah. What made me even angrier is she winked at him! Jonah knows I like Mia and he let's that happen! I walk up to Jonah leaving Mia behind.
"Do you like Mia?", I ask harshly. "No need to be so harsh and no", Jonah says putting his hands up. "She winked at you." Jonah starts laughing. "What's so funny?" "She was telling me Kylie likes Italian food and the beach", Jonah explains. "I snapped at her", I say. "No wonder she looked hurt", Daniel joins in our conversation. I groan and run my hands through my hair. I'm so stupid. I can't believe I hurt Mia's feelings. We go inside the pet store. I see Mia playing with a white pomeranian by herself. I walk up to her. "I'm sorry for snapping at you", I apoligize. "It's alright", Mia assures. "What's her name?", I ask. "It's a he and he doesn't have a name", Mia answers. "Why won't you get a dog?" "She can't even take care of a goldfish", Kylie snorts. "You can't either!", Mia defends herself.

_________________________________________
Word count: 1216
I don't have anything to say this time. Thanks for reading!