Chapter 74

Mia💖: Hey Dani, can you bring me pizza?
Daniel😻: Why can't you just have it delivered to your house?
Mia💖: Because I want my favorite pizza
Danie😻l: Why can't you just come and sleepover?
Mia💖: Because Zach is asleep, you'll be busy blushing if I bring Christina, Jonah most likely won't let me watch SpongeBob, Corbyn is shoe shopping and Jack will be flirting with Erika
Daniel😻: I've got a great idea
Mia💖: Please tell me
Daniel😻: You come over and I'll get you pizza
Mia💖: I'm disappointed in you
Daniel😻: That hurt
Mia💖: Sit on a hot toaster strudel
Daniel:😻 I'll buy you pizza is you tell me what Christina thinks of me
Mia💖: Holy land of the rivers and unicorn cows
Mia💖: She likes you
Mia💖: How many times do I have to tell you?
Daniel😻: I don't believe you
Mia💖: FINE THEN I'LL ASK HER OUT FOR YOU
Daniel😻: NO NO NO NO
Mia💖: Just ask her on a date. If she says no then you can sit on a cactus and cry
Mia💖: Possibly return to your normal color
Daniel😻: Do I ask her through text?
Mia💖: NO! THAT'S A HORRIBLE IDEA!!
Daniel😻: WHAT DO I DO THEN?!?
Mia💖: Eat chocolate to show her how much you love her
Daniel😻: I seriously want to hit you upside the head with a spoon
Mia💖: THAT'S CHRISTINA'S THING!! YOU UNORIGINAL ATTRACTIVE BANANA LOOKING THING
Daniel😻: Remind me again why I love you?
Mia💖: Because I listen to You and Me At Christmas 300 times a day
Daniel😻: Right
Mia💖: And because I'm your little sister
Daniel😻: Sigh
Mia💖: Did you
Mia💖: Just
Mia💖: Sigh
Mia💖: Me?!!!?!!
Daniel😻: HELP ME ASK CHRISTINA OUT
Mia💖: Serenade her and bring me pizza please
Daniel😻: That's a good idea!! I can throw rocks at her window
Mia💖: I swear if you break her window I'll break all of yours
Daniel😻: I won't
Mia💖: Get some glitter rockets while you're at it
Daniel😻: Do you want me to bring you prince charming too?
Mia💖: That and maybe a turtle wearing a hat with a duck's face on it
Daniel😻: Where am I supposed to get a turtle?!
Mia💖: I found a wild Seavey lurking in my house once so I'm sure you'll find one
*Mia's point of view*
        I lay on the floor humming songs. Occasionally I groan and complain because I'm bored. Christina doesn't want to do anything but clean her room. Erika went to buy more cereal. I should ask her to move on. Maybe that'll give me something to do.
        I grab my phone and press on Erika's contact. She answers and all I hear is scremaing. "Kid if you grab that box of Captain Crunch I will kill you!", Erika threatens. Typical Erika. I hear a shriek and arguing. After about a minute the yelling stops. "Hey Mia!", Erika chirps. "Did you get your cereal?", I ask. "Do you think we would fit in little tents?", Erika questions. "Yes, but did you get the cereal?", I repeat. "Obviously! I had to fight the little monster for it", Erika answers. "I should probably look up how much I'm going to have to pay to bail you out for assaulting the kid", I laugh. "I'm not going to disagree", Erika mumbles. "Do you want to move in?", I offer. I cross my fingers. "I should probably get more cereal then", Erika says. "No, you should get out of there as fast as you can before the cops arrive", I say. "There's no way I'm leaving the cereal behind", Erika denies. "Just bring the cereal and I can buy more cereal tomorrow." "Okay", Erika agrees. "Come quick too! Daniel is going to ask Christina out and bring me pizza and a turtle!", I squeal. Erika screams excitedly. "I'm on my way!", Erika exclaims before ending the call.
          I throw my phone on to my bed lazily. Today has been a very lazy day. It's mainly because no one wants to do anything with me and I couldn't find anything to do. I've been watching Netflix, YouTube and lurking on social media. I ordered some new onesies to cheer me up but that only worked for an hour. I get off of the ground and fix my messy bun. It had become some type of nest. My mood is being represented by my outfit. I'm wearing sweat pants and a tank top. When I was looking for something to change I couldn't decided I was hot or cold.
        I go to the spare room next to the mine. It only has a bed in it. In the corner of the room is the boy's clothes and shoes. I should probably move that. I put their stuff in a suitcase and decide they can claim the basement.
      Christina barges into the room. "Did I miss it?", She asks. "No", I answer. I get a text from Daniel saying he has my pizza and I have to get it from him outside. I run downstairs and swing the door open. "Hey babe", Zach greets me. "Pizza!", I exclaim. I grab the pizza box from Daniel's hands. "Thanks Dani!", I chirp. "Seriously?", Zach pouts. "What?", I question. "You choose the pizza over me?" "You chose your bed over my boredom and pizza is life."

_________________________________________
Word count: 889
This is all I could get done. Sorry. I'm having a really hard time adjusting with all the changes that have been happening in my life. I've always been like that though. Big changes are exciting but they stress me out and I get more anxiety than usual. I really want to update everyday but it seems impossible. Luckily there's no school on Monday so I'm going to get as much done as possible.

Have a great rest of your day! DON'T BE A GHOST READER! LET'S TALK! OR COMMENT OR SOMETHING! I suck at texting though.

GABBIE IS OUT *Drops wooden spoon on my foot and cries about it*

^ME BECAUSE THIS CHAPTER SUCKS