Chapter 53

*Zach's point of view*
       "Do you mind if I go on a date?", Mia asks. I look up at her confused. "Why are you going on a date with someone who isn't me?", I question. "I'm going to take your siblings out. I promised them I would", Mia explains. "You should be going on dates with me", I whine. "I know but I see you almost everyday and they aren't going to California until next month." I sigh and pull Mia on to my lap. "Can we go on a date after?", I ask with a pout. "We can go on as many dates your heart desires after 6 PM", Mia says. I peck her lips and smile at her. "Be back at six so I can take you on a date."
       Mia is something different. I've never heard of a girlfriend taking their boyfriend's siblings on a date. Maybe I love her so much because she's different from everyone else. I've always known she was different but it's a lot clearer now. When Samantha went to dinner with us I could see how she stands out. And not only because I'm completely in love with every part of her. Just the way she is as a person is different. She's too friendly and it makes me wonder if maybe she's too nice. I've never met anyone as nice as her. People are nice but she's nice on a whole other level. It's strange but it makes me happy and relieved. I know I never have to worry about Mia hurting anyone or me because she cares about everyone's feelings. I can trust her and I know it.
       "Why are you looking at me like that?", Mia questions furrowing her eyebrows. "I'm just madly in love with you. I feel like most of the songs I've written were about you", I confess. "You didn't know me when you wrote most of them." "The future was telling me I was going to have the best girlfriend ever so I prepared myself and now I can sing all my feelings to you", I explain with a cheeky smile. "What song were you thinking about?", Mia asks with a blush spreading on her cheeks. "Something Different and did you know your blush is extremely adorable?" Mia turns a darker shade of red. "I would love to stay but I'm scared Reese will drag me out of the door if I don't hurry", Mia laughs. "One kiss?", I ask. She smashes her lips on to mine. The kiss was short and sweet. Short because Reese ran in and interrupted us.
Zach🔐😍: Let's go to our hideout
Samantha❤: Where do you want to meet up at?
Zach🔐😍: I'll go to your house
Samantha❤: Bring your skateboard so we can ride around like old times
Zach🔐😍: Alright
       I grab my skateboard and leave the house. I ride my skateboard to Samantha's house which isn't very far. When I arrive I see Samantha waiting outside on her porch. "Let's do everything we used to do", Samantha suggests. "Then we should start with riding our skateboards", I say. Samantha smiles at me and holds out her hand for me to hold. "I can't hold your hand. People will think we're dating", I explain. Samantha frowns and starts riding to the park. The whole ride to the park is silent. That's how our rides to the park were most of the time. When we finally get to the park we start to talk.
       "Mia hates me", Samantha sighs. "Mia doesn't have the heart to hate anyone", I deny. "She was giving me such dirty looks", Samantha says. I'm pretty sure Mia didn't give Samantha one dirty look. "Trust me Mia doesn't hate anyone", I assure. "Okay then she doesn't like me." I don't think Mia likes Samantha. I mean Samantha was being kind of rude during dinner.
       "Are we getting ice cream like old times too?", I ask. "But first we need to get on the swings. "Oh you mean I push you?", I laugh. "It isn't my fault no one ever taught me how to swing properly!", Samantha defends herself. "I don't mind pushing you but who's going to push you when I leave?", I question walking towards the swings.
        "I don't want you to leave me", Samantha sighs sitting on the swing. "What do you mean?", I ask as I start to push Samantha. "I mean I love being around you and I don't want you to go back to California without me", Samantha explains. "You're moving to California?", I ask. "No Zach, I mean I want to move into a house with you." "Why?" "Because you make me happy." "You can't move in with me and I'm sure the next house I move into will be with Mia", I say shaking my head.
       "Why do you like Mia?" "Because she gives me a special feeling. No matter how much words I try and use I'll never be able to explain the feeling. It's like something only Mia and I share", I explain with a smile beginning to appear. "Did you get that feeling with me?", Samantha asks putting her feet down to stop the swing. "When I was with you it was different. It was more of an adventurous feeling. I think we're better off as friends", I explain. "That's not what I felt", Samantha mumbles. I pretend I didn't hear what she said. I don't think I like Samantha. Or maybe I do. I'm with Mia so it must mean I like Mia. Samantha has what I used to look for in in a girlfriend. That was different though. I'm only confusing myself.
       "Ice cream?", Samantha asks. "Do I have to sing to you on the way there?" "We're recreating old days so start singing pop star." Time was going by fast with Samantha. We laughed so hard that it felt like time wasn't real. All I wanted to do was talk and laugh with Samantha. When I finally realize that time had been passing by so fast we're in our tree house. It's been our spot since we met. It's an old tree house in the woods. It still has a couple of our things here. Samantha and I are the only ones who know about it. "Remember at the dance when Alissa won queen and tripped? Then you went to help her and tripped too", Samantha laughs. "I at was embarrassing", I laugh. I grab my phone and check the time. That's when I remembered something. I promised Mia I would take her on at date at six.
       I look up and see Samantha's face only inches away from mine. "What are you doing?", I ask backing up. "I thought you liked me too", Samantha says with a frown appearing on her face. "I'm not going to cheat on Mia", I say shaking my head. "But she's cheating on you! I've been keeping this from you because I didn't want to hurt your feelings", Samantha says pulling out her phone. I feel my heart shatter. Mia would never cheat on me. She cares about my feelings. If she didn't like me she would have broken up with me. She found someone better.
_________________________________________
Word count: 1215

So the last sentence is a thought. You're going to see a lot of those in the next chapters. I wrote some really good stuff and I think you're all going to hate me but enjoy it.

PLEASE LEAVE DOWN BELOW WHAT YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT! I love reading your thoughts

Instagram is @jackramenavery1 since some people still ask for my Instagram

GABBIE IS OUT *Drops baby dragon into ball pit and jumps in after it*