Chapter 66

Please read the note at the end
*Mia's point of view*
       I'm beyond happy to be back with Zach. Those few hours were so miserable with him. I think my evil side came out because  I'm happy Samantha got exposed. I don't think she'll be messing with us anymore. Zach and I can finally be happy. I'm a little upset about what happened with Harvey. I hope we can still be friends. My heart belongs to Zach and that's just the way it is.
        "When will your family get here?", Zach questions. Before I can answer I hear yelling. I stop him from leaving the room. "Listen", I whisper. "Why are we making a fancy dinner if Mia would much prefer eating pizza?!", Noah yells. Noah is my fourteen year old brother who gets triggered over soccer games. "True!", May agrees. May is my twenty two year old sister who has a daughter named Miami. Miami just turned four a month ago. She's sassy and the definition of a queen. I'm pretty sure one day she'll rule the world. "Don't run Miami! Mia's boyfriend is coming and we don't want to make a bad impression!", My mom yells. I hear stomping and immediately know who it is. Miami walks past my room and into hers. I grab Zach's hand and lead him to Miami's room. "Which crown is better?", Miami mumbles to herself. "This one", I answer grabbing one and putting it one her head. Miami gasps and throws her arms over my neck. I pick her up. "I missed you babygirl", I say kissing her cheek. Miami smiles at me. She notices Zach.
       "No boys allowed!", She exclaims pointing at a sign. "That clearly says there are no boys allowed", I say smirking. "I'm a dragon, it doesn't count." Zach shrugs. "Can I ride away on your back?", Miami questions. Zach gets down and Miami climbs on to his back. "Let's go downstairs", I say. I can hear Noah arguing with my mom. Zach, Miami and I quietly go downstairs.
       "Mia doesn't like fancy food! She likes pizza and chicken nuggets!", Noah argues. "That's true", I agree. "Mia!", Noah yells. He tackles me to the ground. "Abuse!", I shriek. Noah gets off of me and helps me up. He immediately throws his arms around me. "I had no one to play Xbox with!", Noah exclaims. My mom pulls Noah off of me and embraces me into the hugs I definitely missed. "I missed you so much", I mumble. "I missed you too sweetheart", My mom says kissing my forehead. "What's go- Mia!" My sister pulls my mom off of me and hugs me tightly. "You owe me ice cream", I comment. "When will you get over that?", May laughs. "When you buy me ice cream", I answer. When May let's go I see My mom hugging Zach. I smile at him. He returns the smile.
       "Family this is Zachary Dean Herron. As you guys know he's my boyfriend", I introduce Zach. "He's a dragon", Miami adds. Noah raises his eyebrows but then shrugs. "Welcome to the family", My mom welcomes. A smile creeps on to Zach's lips. "Do we still have to make fancy dinner?", Noah asks. "Whatever Mia and Zach decide", My mom answers. "I want to cheesecake and waffles", I mumble. "Waffles for dinner?", Noah asks. He has a hopeful look on his face. "I was thinking chicken wings", May says. "Ice cream!", Miami suggests. "Zach? What do you want?", My mom asks. "I'll let you guys decide", Zach says. "Picnic!", Miami chirps. "I want Cheesecake Factory", I say. "We leave in two hours", My mom says.
*Zach's point of view*
       Mia runs upstairs after Miami. I start to walk but am stopped by May. "I'm happy to see my sister happy. She really does love you so don't mess it up", May says smiling at me. I smile back at her. "Welcome to the family", May says patting my arm. "Thanks." I go upstairs into Mia's room. Miami is sitting on her vanity. Mia is putting lip gloss on her. I smile and watch Mia make Miami laugh as she applies the lip gloss on. "You look beautiful as always", Mia says kissing Miami's cheek.
        Seeing Mia with Miami and other kids makes me really want to start a family with Mia in the future. I'm certainly not letting anything get in the way of that. I want a family with the person I love the most. That means I'm willing to do anything for it to happen.
       Mia notices me watching at the doorway. She smiles at me. I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her waist. "Can you braid my hair?", Miami asks. "Sure", Mia agrees. "Can I use your shower?", I ask. "My house is your house but don't knock over my rubber duckies", Mia says. I raise my eyebrows at her but shrug. Sure enough she has a collection of rubber ducks. They all look different. Iget ready for dinner. As I'm doing my hair I hear singing. I open the door slightly. Mia and Miami are dancing around the room singing along to Disney songs. "You've got to kiss the girl!", Mia yells. She picks Miami up and kisses her cheeks making Miami giggle.
          Mia is such an amazing person. I can't believe I thought she lied to me. She's too sweet to do that to me. Samantha probably isn't very happy that she's been exposed. I can't believe Samantha would do that. I thought we could be friends. What people say is true. No one should be friends with their ex.
       Miami runs out of the room and Mia goes back to curling her hair. I open the door and sit down next to her. "What's up?", Mia asks. "I want us to have a family", I say. "How many kids?", Mia asks raising her eyebrows at me. "Three or four", I answer. "Alright well when you come out with a few albums and we get married we'll have three or four kids", Mia says. "Really?", I ask with a dorky grin. She puts her curling wand down and presses her lips on mine. She pulls away. "Really."

_________________________________________
Word count: 1041
ANOTHER CUTE ZIA MOMENT!! That's not what I wanted to say though.

I am beyond thankful for you beautiful people, unicorns, aliens, crabs, pterodactyls, and every other species that enjoys this fanfiction that I don't use proper grammar in because I'm lazy. I never thought that this fanfiction would rank #10 in Fanfiction. Yesterday that actually happened. I seriously cannot believe it. I danced around my room when I saw what it was ranked. When I first started this I thought "Wouldn't it be cool to rank #100?" I read other fanfictions and think "Wow these people have some crazy writing skills and sense of humor. I wish I was that good at writing." I put all I've got when I write chapters because I don't have the same skills other people have. I'm extremely happy to work hard on this though. I love reading comments and it makes me happy to know people actually enjoy this fanfiction. Maybe I'm overreacting but I like to be honest with you guys. I feel close to all of you even though I don't talk to all of you. I'm not lying when I say I love you guys. You've all made me extremely happy with your funny comments and murder plans. Now I've managed to make this super long but thank you!!

BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR A DANIEL FANFICTION!

Have an amazing day Nuggetz!!

GABBIE IS OUT *DABS SO HARD MY ARM BECOMES A PLATE AND FALLS ON MY FEET*