Chapter 79

Zach🐊: Hey baby
Mia👑: What's up?
Zach🐊: Do you want to come to rehearsal with the boys and I?
Mia👑: I need to find an apartment in Paris with my manager today. Maybe next time
Zach🐊: Maybe we can meet up later
Mia👑: If I'm not having another meeting than we can go get food
Zach🐊: You've been in meetings the last few days. Aren't you tired?
Mia👑: I could seriously use a Netflix and pajamas type of day
Zach🐊: Then you'll have to find a way to get out of another meeting tonight
Mia👑: I will jump out of the window if I have to
Zach🐊: I have to go but I love you
Mia👑: I love you :)
*Mia's point of view*
I grab my purse and leave the house. I haven't seen Zach in four days because I've been in meetings and working on some new things. I was free two days ago but Zach was at a meeting that day. It turns out Erika is going to be the opening act for the Why Don't We tour. I'm sad that I may not get to go to one their shows. I was really looking forward to watching Zach and my best friends sing. I'll figure something out though. I'll make sure I get to at least watch them once. As upset as I am to not get to watch Zach perform I'm still happy that we're both chasing our dreams.
I drive to the building my manager Rose has her office in. I take the elevator up to her office. I sigh annoyed that I have to spend more time in her office. I've grown quite annoyed of the lilac and black colored office. I enter her office. Another man I don't know is talking to Rose. "You're early", Rose notes. "Sorry", I apologize. "Come sit", Rose says. I take a seat. "Mia this is Mr. Quincy", Rose introduces him. I hold out my hand for the man to shake. "Nice to meet you", Mr. Quincy says. "Likewise", I nod. "Mr. Quincy was just informing me that Angela Mitchell really likes your designs", Rose says. I grin trying my best to hold my excitement. I've done my research on Angela Mitchell.
Angela is the biggest fashion icon that there is. She's got some crazy, beautiful designs. She started fashion at my age. People say she's really serious but I can already see through her. I think she's going to be fun to work with. She's twenty-seven. I haven't talked to her since the airplane. I'm a little more nervous to meet her now that I know who she is. I'm really hoping she'll be able to show me what the fashion world is really like. Not just Instagram fashion but real fashion.
"I need to go now but I'll be seeing you around soon", Mr. Quincy says. "It was nice meeting you", I say politely. Mr. Quincy and Rose exchange some words before he leaves. "I found three apartments I think you'll like", Rose says. "Tell me!", I immediately say excitedly. "The first one is two blocks away from the place you'll be spending most of your time at. It has a coffee shop across the street. Your bedroom would have an amazing view. It has two bedrooms and bathrooms. I think you can make the other small spare room a studio. The kitchen is gorgeous and the living room is spacious", Rose explains. "That sounds perfect", I say. "Do you want to see pictures?" I nod. She pulls up the pictures on her phone.
"Wow", I murmur staring at the pictures. The house is perfect. It's really beautiful. It's also convenient to have it super close to the place I'll be working on designs in. "That's the one", I say. "It is", Rose agrees. I smile. I'm going to be living in a beautiful apartment in Paris. I think younger Mia would be satisfied.
"Have you broken up with Zach?", Rose asks. I furrow my eyebrows. "Why do you ask that?", I question. "I thought you would break up because he's going on tour without you", Rose explains. "Not in a million years would I break up with him", I say shaking my head. "You sound like you're in love", Rose says. "That's because I am." Rose stares at me without an expression for about thirty seconds. "Are you sure it'll work out?", Rose asks. "It will work out because we love each other enough to make an effort", I assure. "Just make sure he doesn't hold you back", Rose says. "Zach is the last person you do that. He wants what's best for me and is happy for me", I defend Zach and I. "I believe you", Rose says. "It doesn't sound like it", I mumble. I understand that it's going to be hard but I don't need Rose in my love life. In this office she's my manager not my cousin. I know Zach and I will be fine.
*Zach's point of view*
"We know you're sad that you haven't seen Mia but if you don't get in the car in the next two minutes were going to be late", Daniel says. I sigh. I really miss Mia. We've both been so busy and I haven't been able to see her. It's killing me. I want to wrap my arms around her and kiss her. I get in the car still upset and moody. I text Mia in hope we can hang out. We decide that if she doesn't have a meeting we'll have a Netflix date. It immediately lifts my spirits.
"Is this the right place?", Jack asks snapping me out of my thoughts. Today we're learning some choreography for our songs. "Considering it says dance studio I'm going to assume it is", I say. We all step out of the car and go inside. "Why Don't We?", A girl asks. I turn to look at her. She's absolutely stunning. She runs her hand through her hair and smiles. "Hey, I'm Remi", She introduces herself.

_________________________________________
Word count: 1025
Thoughts?

Sorry for not updating!! I've been super busy with school. I'm working on a schedule though!

There are like 5-8 chapters left until the sequel. I've got some good things planned!! WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT???? HAPPY OR SAD ENDING?? NOBODY GOTTA KNOW UNTIL LATER LOL

Thanks for adding me into your fanfiction livelovejessa :)

GABBIE IT OUT *DROPS ANOTHER "IE" ON THE "Y" PEOPLE ADD ON TO MY NAME*

^me because I'm stressing over school and people think I'm perfect so they freak out when I make a mistake