Chapter 75

*Mia's point of view*
        "Are you seriously still mad I fell asleep?", Zach asks. "You said you were coming over to watch Nemo!", I exclaim. Jack gasps. "No one disrespects Mia and her watching Finding Nemo!", Jack defends me. "Yeah!", Corbyn agrees.
       "Can we go do what we came here for?", Daniel asks. "You didn't come to see me?", I gasp. Daniel immediately starts to shake his head and pulls me in for a tight embrace. "No! No! I love you", Daniel assures. "I know you do", I laugh. "Well, I'm going to go ask Christina on a date now", Daniel says nervously. "She likes you and I'm sure what you have planned will blow her away", I encourage. "I hope you're right", Daniel mumbles. "You mean I know you're right?" Daniel chuckles and kisses my forehead.
       Daniel is like my older brother. He's protective but he can also be a lot of fun. I would do anything for him. I love him and being best friends with him. Jonah is also like my older brother. He's like Daniel but a little more calm. Corbyn is my best friend. I love him to death. He's funny and is weird enough to agree with my ideas. Jack is like my best friend too. We can always have a good time doing anything. I'm glad to have them in my life.
        "Let's go", I say. We go to the back of my house. Daniel pulls out a bag of chocolate. "Are you planning on eating that all by yourself?", I joke. "I hate chocolate", Daniel says is disgust. "We know", Zach says. I sit down on the grass and open up my pizza box. Erika sits down next to me and grabs a slice of pizza. I eat one and start to watch. Daniel opens the bag and starts to throw chocolate at her window. "Better not break my window", I mumble. "I won't." Daniel throws a few more.
       "If she doesn't come out soon I'm going to have to buy another bag of chocolate", Daniel says. I look at the bag that had about ten more left. He throws another one and gets ready to throw another one. He throws it right when Christina peeks her head out the window. The Reeces hits her in the face. "Did you just assault me with chocolate?", Christina questions, rubbing her cheek where the chocolate hit her. I snort and watch the show that is about to start. Daniel scratches his neck awkwardly. "Do it", Corbyn whispers.
       Daniel starts to strum his guitar and then sings Just To See You Smile. The boys harmonize perfectly making my heart melt. I should be staring at Christina to see her reaction but I'm too busy watching Zach. "You're missing the show", Erika whispers hitting my arm. "Zach is the show", I mumble. Zach hears me and looks at me. He winks at me making my cheeks turn crimson. I wink back at him. "Gross", Erika mutters.
       I roll my eyes and look at Christina. She looks confused but happy. I think I also see a very large hint of love struck. When the boys end perfectly as always Christina starts to clap. She has the happiest smile I've ever seen. How do her cheeks not hurt from smiling that hard? She's probably got super powers or something. Daniel stares at her awkwardly. "Do it", I usher. "I can't", Daniel says. "Daniel has a question!", Jack announces. I send him a thankful smile. "I'm guessing you're asking how much I plan to sue you for hitting me with chocolate", Christina jokes. Daniel chuckles. I'm guessing he's not as nervous.
      "Actually I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date tomorrow?", Daniel asks. Daniel doesn't give Christina a chance to answer. "You don't have to agree! You won't hurt my feelings. Well, maybe you will a little bit but you don't have to", Daniel rambles. Christina looks shocked. She shuts her window and closes the blinds. Daniel frowns and sighs. "I knew she didn't like me", Daniel mutters to himself. Erika and I exchange confused looks. Christina has said multiple times she likes Daniel.
       "She probably didn't know how to react", Erika says trying to cheer Daniel up. It hurts my hurt to see him upset. "It's fine, Daniel. I know you're hurt but you'll get over it", Jonah attempts to cheer Daniel up. I feel really bad. I think it drains all of our happiness seeing our best friend upset. Christina swings the door open. Daniel is too busy in his cloud of disappointment and heart broken to notice.
       "I am here to accept the request for an adventure with Senor Seavey!", Christina exclaims. Daniel looks up dumbfounded. "She said yes", Zach whispers nudging him. Daniel smiles flashing his cute tooth gap. How can he pull off a tooth gap so well? He must have super powers too. I wonder if Daniel and Christina have babies their kids will have super powers too. They can be like the Incredibles. "Does five sound good?", Daniel questions. "Perfect", Christina answers. I start to cheer excitedly.
       "My ship has sailed!", I scream. I climb on to the trampoline still holding my pizza. "My ship has sailed!" Erika joins me on the trampoline. Our fun moment is ruined by the sprinklers throwing cold water on us. I shriek as the ice cold water hits my back. I jump off the trampoline and land on the wet grass. The pizza slice getting gross germs from the grass. I don't know if I should cry because face planting hurt of because my pizza is now trash. "Ow", I mumble in pain. More water hits me. I rush up and run on to the patio. "You've got a little dirt there", Zach laughs. He wipes dirt off of my nose. "I think this is karma for dropping Jack's chicken nuggets and putting them back in the box", I say sadly. I stare at the box of wet pizza. "What?", Jack asks looking at me. "She said she dropped your chicken nuggets and put them back", Daniel says. "I got you", Erika assures. She grabs the hose and turns it on. She chases Daniel around the back yard hitting him with water.
      "Are you okay?", Zach questions with a worried expression. "My pizza is wet." "We can get you more pizza", Zach says. "And miss the delightful Erika spray Daniel with cold water? Yes, please. Food is better than anything."

_________________________________________
Word count: 1087
Life is really great at the moment. Writing just came without thought today. The words just poured out of me. That makes me happy because it means I enjoyed writing this chapter.

Current rank is #8!! That's flipping amazing! AND 300K READS?!? LIKE WOAH?!? WHERE DID YOU PEOPLE COME FROM?!!? (If you're going to say something dirty in the comments I'll delete your comment. I've had enough trauma in health class)

I hope you have a really good dream. Hopefully it's about waffles or kittens. Unless you're allergic to cats or ingredients in waffles. If you are then I hope you dream about a beautiful tree giving us oxygen.

GABBIE IS OUT *DROPS A VERY LARGE NOTICE FOR THE WORLD TO SEE AND FOR YOU*

^Chill it's a joke. You should probably learn what a joke is before you attack me. It's from one of his lives.