The Fighter In Me

Aria's pov

Me and brittany started a fight after I punched her. I mean, she deserves it doesn't she? She looked surprised and mad, but after a few moments, she threw a punch at me I quickly blocked it and pinned her to the ground punching her. When i was finished she tried fighting back and stood up shakily. I did a roundhouse kick to her head and she lost consciousness. I realised what I had done and everyone stared at me. Their mouth agape.

So I said "What are all of you looking at? Never seen a fight before?" Then everyone started to talk again but more quieter. This time, they were talking about me.

Ryder looked at me eyes wide and said " How did you do that?" I ignored him and carried Brittany towards the nurse's office. I quickly explained to her what had happened and she had sympathy on me seeming as I got bullied for 5 years. I stayed at the nurse office till Brittany woke up.

I might hate her but that doesn't mean that I am that cruel to leave her there alone at the office. "You're finally awake. took you long enough." I said.

"Why are you here?"Brittany asked.

"Why not? Anyways you will see the real me tomorrow" I said I won't show her that I'm a demon or a street fighter but I will show her that do not mess with me kind of me. Then I got up from the seat and went to class but the nurse gave me a slip of paper to give to the teacher to explain why I wasn't in class.

I walked to class and opened the door after knocking. Everyone gawked me. It felt really uncomfortable to have a drop dead silence and everyone watching you.

I passed the slip of paper to the teacher and the teacher said" Go take your seat." The only seat left was next to Ryder. Wow great note the sarcasm. I sat down next to Ryder and for the next 2 hours Ryder won't stop disturbing me. After 2 hours of torture trying to ignore Ryder, It was finally time to go back home. I went out of class and sprinted back home.

~at Aria's house~

Finally home and away from Ryder and everyone. I dropped my bag and went to my room. When I reached my room, I face planted myself onto my bed for about 10 minutes until I got up from my bed and quickly showered and changed into a tank top, ripped jeans ,leather jacket , sunglasses and a converse. Because I had a fight with a challenger to take my place as the champion.

(Pic of her clothing taken from Google)

I hopped onto my motorbike  and left for the underground fighting arena

(Pic of her motorbike)

(Edited :D)Authors note

(Edited :D)
Authors note

Hey guyssss I hope you liked this story cause this is my first story and I really hope you like it I apologise for any misspelled words I will try and update Everyday I will go now byeeee!