Fighting is in my blood

Before this story starts, I would like to say thank you to EVERYONE who read my story! We are nearly 1000 reads! And thank you to the awesome peeps for adding this book to their reading lists! Now let's go! ✌️

Aria's pov 

After school, I walked out of school which was a torture trying to get Rid of paparazzi and even Ryder had to come and help me to get to my car. I decieded that I will have an interview with them tomorrow after school so they left me alone and I am free from the paparazzi for now... I got into my car and left for my house. I got the front door and a cloth was placed covering my mouth and nose. I pretended to be knocked out and as the person was dragging me to their vehicle I kicked them in the ahem privates. And the person let go and groaned in pain. I smirked and turned around and said " you didn't think that I would be that stupid would you?" I punched him in the stomach and he doubled over in pain. I smirked and got into my house. I dropped my bag and went to shower so that I am ready to go to the underground fighting arena. I haven't been there for a while so I think there is a new champion in the arena.

I got onto my bike and drove off. I reached the underground fighting arena and went into the arena. A few people were chanting a name called 'slasher' I heard the person shout into the microphone and said " DOES ANYONE WANNA GO AGAINST SLASHER? HE IS THE CHAMPION THE UNDEFEATED CHAMPION!" I smirked let's see whether he is undefeated. I raised my hand up and walked to the ring. The person asked what was my name and I took the microphone and said " your ex champion is back I am midnight slash." A few gasps arose and we circled around the ring I found out that he always kicks first before punching and he punches continuously without stopping. He kicked me and I grabbed his leg and flipped him over. He punched me a few times but I always blocked it. I punched him in the stomach making sure he is distracted then, I tripped him over and did a roundhouse kick to his temple. And he lost consciousness. That was the champion? That was one of the easiest fight I have ever done! He raised my hand up and said " OUR NEW AND OF COURSE MIDNIGHT SLASH ALWAYS WINS!" I got down from the ring and collected my money and drove off back home. How I missed fighting.

A/n

Hey potatoes! I hope you liked this story! I'm very sorry for not updating much but my exams are coming AHHH! I'm freaking out right now but anyways byeee potatoes! 🥔 👋 ✌️