Escape

(I found this on Google it's so cute :D)back to the story now XD

Aria's pov

"STOP!"I shouted. You might be wondering why it's because he is using a belt to whip me for the past 2 hours. I don't understand why he is doing this I didn't even do anything. He pulled off the blindfold. I squinted my eyes at the brightness. About 1 minute later, I became used to the light and I asked well kind of shouted." Why are you doing this?!" He didn't answer but put a gag ball to shut me up. " Shhh." He said.  I tried to say thing but all that came out was " mmphphmm." He then said " oh! You enjoy it?" Again me being stupid I tried to speak again" mphm!" He smirked and said." You want more? Sure be right back." I lowered my head and closed my eyes. Ugh I hate this life why must I suffer I didn't even do anything! I was distrupted by a door slamming open. Then he came in with a whip. "MMPHPH!" I shouted again but of course the gag ball stoped it from happening and made me sound like a fool. " Ohh ok sure babe." He said. I wasn't his babe. Who would want him anyways. He started whipping me slapping me kicking me and all things torturous. After 5 hours of him torturing me, he went out of the room. 

i waited till midnight to escape. Hah he must have forgot that I'm a demon. I burnt the chains and I dropped to the ground. " Sh*t" I cursed I must have forgotten that I am injured. I healed myself and crept out of the room. And there he was standing right in front. Ughhh.I changed into my vampire form. Yes that's right I have a vampire form as well. I smiled. Showing off my fangs. He looked scared and he said." Please have mercy please don't hurt me!" Using my powers, I used it to shut him up and paralyse him. I moved closer and bit him in the neck happily drawing blood out of his body. He went limp. I smirked to myself and saw a gun on a nearby table. I grabbed it and shot him. I changed into my demon form and flew out of his house. 

A/N

Hey potatoes! I hope you liked this story! I will go now byeeee! 🥔 👋 ✌️