No

Aria's pov

"What are you doing here again? i warned you never to come back and rejected you!" I shouted angrily as i saw the man standing in front of me.

"You rejected me, but i didn't accept it, so the mate bond is still there. Which is why the mate bond is getting stronger and stronger, therefore trying to pull us back together. i couldn't resist the mate bond anymore, especially my wolf." he said solemnly.

I rolled my eyes. I closed the door in his face and walked towards me room "I won't give up! Trust me!" i heard him shout. I sighed let's hope he doesn't visit the territory again. Il increase the amount of wolves patrolling.

-Next day-

"Morning Aria!" Someone said as they jumped on the bed. I groaned and slowly opened my eyes to see my brother staring at me with a huge smile plastered on his face.
I slapped him on his head and went back to sleep.

"Hey wake up! Wake up wake up wake up! Time for training!"My brother shook me. I reached my hand out to slap him again but my brother caught it and pulled me up.

"10 more minutes..." I muttered while rubbing my eyes. I saw my brother shake his head
"I'll expect you to be in the field in 20 minutes! Bye!" he said while exiting out of my room.

-15 minutes later-
I'm in my sports attire. My eyes still threatening to close as i dragged my feet down the stairs to the field.

"There you are!" My brother chirped. "Let's get started."

-after their training cuz i don't think you guys want me to explain it to you guys 😅-

"I wish i could kill you, but i'm too tired right now." I said while lying flat on the ground. I dragged myself up the stairs and to my room. I took a 10 minute shower and quickly got changed to get lunch for myself then went up to my bed.

"Aria the rouge is here again!" I heard someone shout. I groaned at that, what happened to the security here? We have so many patrols in the pack and yet he's here again? I dragged myself down to the door and saw him.

"What do you want again, if you are here to try and get me to like you, i told you and my answer is still, No."

A/n
OMGGG IM SO SO SORRY GUYS I DIDNT EVEN UPDATE MY BOOK ;-; AND ITS SO SHORT ;-; I'm so sorry y'all ;-;
And also, I GOT 10K VIEWS you guys have no idea how happy i was when i saw it my eyes literally just went O.O You guys really are the best and i appreciate you guys so much, if it wasn't for y'all, i probably wouldn't have written anymore. So thank you guys from the bottom of my heart :D Lots of potatoe love from your potatoe queen Baiii 👋✌️🥔