Time For Revenge

Aria's pov 

I woke up extra early as today, I'm helping Taylor with her outfit. I got dressed in dark blue high waisted short ripped jeans, black crop top and a black original converse with a jacket tied around my waist. I took my sunglasses and bag and took my black Lamborghini to Taylor's house.

( pic of outfit)

(Pic of the Lamborghini)(wish I can have it XD)

I rang Taylor's doorbell and after 5 seconds, Taylor answered it and greeted me with a hug

I rang Taylor's doorbell and after 5 seconds, Taylor answered it and greeted me with a hug.i hugged her back and after we pulled away from each other, we went to her bedroom. Her bedroom is actually very clean . My bedroom is so messy. Puts me to shame. We went to her closet which isn't a walk in one. I took out a short jeans, a white tank top and a jacket something similar like mine.She changed, thanked me, we went to my car and drove off to school. When we reached school, we heard a bunch of gasps and I smirked. I took my leather jacket with me just in case I felt weird as it is my first time wearing this type of clothing. Suddenly the school door opened and in came the police. "No worries everyone. We are just here to check because we have tracked a demon here." A cop said. My heart stopped when the cop said that. I looked over to Ryder and he looked at me with worried eyes. I bit my lip and tried to calm myself down.

A/N

Hey potatoes! I hope you enjoyed this story! I will update later when I have free time cause now I'm at school ;( bye now potatoes! 🥔 👋 ✌️