Am I dreaming?

Aria's pov 

"Br Brother?" I stutter in shocked at what I am seeing. (Kyle is her Brother btw) Kyle gaped before responding " A ar ari?" I shook my head " I missed you so much! Where have you been!" Kyle replied leaving a trail of sadness in his voice.  " but but but I I thought." I said as I furrowed my eyebrows." I was dead?" Kyle continued my sentence. Our "reunion" was cut off by someone shouting " ALPHA WE ARE GETTING ATTACKED BY ROUGES!" I swiftly turned my head round to see Ryder. He saw my and our reaction was the same our mouths nearly touched the floor " OK SOMEONE NEEDS TO EXPLAIN TO ME LATER!" I yelled. My Brother nodded as we rushed out to see lots of wolves attacking each other. You might be wondering, why did I say later.well that's because I have been reading werewolf books on wattpad and I know what a rouge Attack is. So I said later so that they can capture the rouges or kill them may I add. I watched as my my Brother shifted in front of me. My eyes were wide open as he went to join the fight. I watched as I saw my Brother getting attacked and scratched by a wolf which I was guessing was a rouge. I saw red I ran to my Brother at lighting speed. I lost my Brother once, I am not letting a second time. When I traded my Brother, I realised I was on all four. " what the" I thought. All of the Wolves whimpered as I realised I was taller than all of the Wolves. I growled and took advantage of it and was ready to pounce when a smell of campfire mixed with a forest smell filled my nose I frowned as I realised I was on my two legs again with clothes on. I was a werewolf? But I immediately knew what the smell meant. "Mate" I didn't want a mate that was a rouge! The rouge growled and said " mate." I wrinkled my nose and said the right  thing " ya know, I don't want a mate soooo what's your name?" He replied with " Brandon, brandon Parker." I nodded my head and smirked while loudly saying " I, Aria White reject you, brandon Parker as my mate." His ehimper filled the silence. I made a shooing motion at him to make sure his pack gets away from me and my Brother.

At the pack house 

" Ok, so.... you are saying, that everyone in the school is a werewolf except for my fake Sister?!" I exclaimed. Ryder and Kyle explained to me that everyone including jasmine and Taylor was a werewolf and I still haven't got over the shock of finding my Brother. "And apparently you are one." Ryder said. I rubbed my forehead and closed my eyes in reply " I hate werewolves. You might be wondering why." I continued saying while my Brother understands what happened while on the other hand, Ryder was hawking me and hearing ever word I say. " Well, when Kyle was just five, and I was just six, our parents was killed by a pack of rouges. So from that day on, I hated Wolves so much, that I wanted to plan revenge but didn't know how until I found my Brother now." I said with so much venom lacing my voice. " by the way. Why am I a werewolf  and taller than all of you and how are you kyle? Is the scratch healed?" I said with less anger. " Um yea the scratch is nearly heal. Plus our parents were alpha and Luna so you will be taller that most werewolves. Alpha blood I Guess so yea you are an alpha." My Brother said while scratching his head. " I am leaving and not going to be an alpha." I exclaimed.