Revealed

(Aria's fighting nickname is midnight slash)

Ryder's pov

I was getting ready to go to the underground fighting arena because I heard that someone is going to challenge to take the champion title off of midnight slash. Who wouldn't want to witness that? I grabbed my leather jacket and took my bike out to the underground fighting arena.

Aria's pov

I got into the arena but before I went in I took out my hoodie from the trunk and wore it because I didn't want anyone to find out who i am. I heard a lot of people who goes to my school goes to the arena. Today is a Monday which means that nobody from school is here but i don't wanna take my chances.

As soon as I went into the arena, people were chanting my nickname already. "Wow so many people found out." I thought to myself. I slipped into the arena and started to get ready

The host took the microphone and shouted into the mic "Tonight we have midnight slash against slayer! Place your bets Everyone it's starting in 2 minutes." After the wait, 'slayer' came into the arena and the bell rang signalling the fight to start. I examined his movements which is a number one thing to do when fighting. I noticed that every time he punches he would step out with his left leg first and his right leg seemed to have had a recent injury. So I was aiming for his right leg. He tried punching me many times but I blocked it or dodged it every time. I threw a couple of punches and gave him an uppercut before i kicked him on the right foot. He fell groaning in pain. But I wasn't expecting him to do this.

Authors note

Hey guysss I'm backkk sorry if this chapter is short but I wanted a cliffhanger so I will update tomorrow! *laughs evilly but fails* ok don't mind that byeee potatoes!!