Stupid Mate

Aria's pov
I just finished killing Chase (not literally) but now we were just sitting next to each other

Chase jumped up and said " Look at the time! you have been here for 9 hours! You should go before anyone worries about you."

I nodded and left after saying bye to Chase.

I quietly opened the door and tried to sneak in but of course the heavens weren't on my side as i saw my brother standing right at the front of the door arms crossed and his feet tapping on the floor with a really impatient look on his face.

"um... hi there my most amazing brother!" i waved feeling squeamish scratching the back of my neck.

"Where the heck have you been? you know i'm starting to think you have a boyfriend or something. you are spending so much time outside every time!"

"No! i do not have a boyfriend. Like i said... i was out for a run! yep for a run and lost track of time. you know how time runs so fast that you lose track right?" Gee i sound so not suspicious right now. Babbling like a-

"There's a large group of rouges 5 miles outside our borders Alpha. The warriors think they are going to attack." I heard through the mind link made by one of the pack soldiers.

I remained calm and spoke through the mind link.

"Gather the soldiers and make sure the women, children and elders are in the safe room. Those women who are capable of fighting please come with the soldiers. The more help we get the better."

I got a series of Yes alpha and i gave him brother a determined look as we walked outside.

We walked towards the border and there i saw the person whom i hated the most.

My Ex mate.

A/N
Hoi there my potatoesss i'm sorry if this chapter was shorter than you expected but i'm really trying to get more inspiration. But of course when i get more inspiration, il definitely update! Thanks for all of your support guys! i really appreciate it! bai my potatoes!! 🥔 ✌️ 👋