School With The Different Me

Aria's pov
"Wake up you lazy pig!" I shouted at Ryder. I swear this guy can sleep through an earthquake. He hasn't even gotten his clothes. He still doesn't wake up. Fine, he wants to be that way? I went towards the kitchen and got a tub filled with some ice cubes and went to him. i don't want my guest bed to be really wet don't i?
"Last warning." No? I proceeded the pour the ice cubes on him. He jumped awake. I burst out in laughter as i saw his face. Then i remembered today is the day where I dress in the real me instead of a nerd.

I did tell Brittany that i would show her the real me today. I hopped into the shower and took a quick cold bathe to wake me up. I went out of the bathroom and into my walk in closet and took a pair of ripped jeans, Long sleeved black crop top and sunglasses along with my sneakers I tied my hair into a messy ponytail and took a jacket and tied it around my waist.

 I went out of the bathroom and into my walk in closet and took a pair of ripped jeans, Long sleeved black crop top and sunglasses along with my sneakers I tied my hair into a messy ponytail and took a jacket and tied it around my waist

I took out my iPod grabbed my bag and went to the garage to get my jet black motorbike which is my favourite and rode to school. When I reached school I parked at Brittany's spot everyone crowded around me and started saying are you a new student? And like she parked in Brittany's spot. Seriously they can't recognise me? I took out my sunglasses and replaced it with my spectacles that I have in my bag and everyone gasped I took off my spectacles and walked to school.

Ryder's pov

Aria arrived at school, at first I couldn't tell that it was Aria but when she put on her spectacles on I realised it was her you must be wondering where was I? Well I was peeking through the glass doors and I saw her but she parked in Brittany's spot so I smirked as I knew that it was on purpose.

Aria's pov

As I walked into the school I noticed Ryder so I waved and went to my locker. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around to see Brittany then she said " Excuse me but you are in my spot luckily you replaced that nerd but back to the topic, can you park your bike somewhere else?" I rolled my eyes and took my spectacles and put it on and pulled it off but what was in Brittany's face was priceless she looked like she had seen a ghost. I then said" does the parking lot have your name on it? if not, back off. I don't want you whining that I broke your nail or something." Everyone heard us and snickered. Brittany gulped visibly and walked away. The bell rang signalling for first class so I took my books and went off to class.

It was finally lunch time I went to get an Apple as I wasn't that hungry and sat down eating my Apple and looking at my phone reading wattpad. "ARIA COME SIT DOWN HERE!" I turned around and saw Ryder waving his hand. I rolled my eyes and mouthed out no and turned back to reading. Suddenly I heard chairs scraping and I looked up finding out that Ryder and his friends were at the table I was sitting in. Everyone stared at me because Ryder Nor his friends would never leave their table for anyone. " take a picture guys it will last longer."I said and everyone turned back. Ryder started to snicker. "What's so funny?"I asked and Ryder took out his phone and took a picture. "really Ryder?" I asked again. Ryder replied " I'm gonna put this on my home page. I smirked. " you really are weird."

Authors note

Hey potatoes! I'm back again! As I promised this chapter would be Longer :D bye potatoes!