Are you asking me?

Aria's pov 

It was after school and I decieded that seeming as I have an essay to write, damn school. I went to Starbucks to get to a table and get out my laptop. So I walked to Starbucks which was near my house so  I picked up my laptop and drove to Starbucks and got a java berry frappuccino. Luckily for me, I found a two seater place to sit in to do my essay. I took out my laptop and started typing. About one hour later I heard a lot of noise outside. I looked up from my laptop and saw Alfred who is surrounded by paparazzi as Alfred is a magazine photographer that is very popular.  I rolled my eyes as other people started to crowd around him. He rushed to the front door of Starbucks and opened it . I smirked and continued typing as I'm not that interested in magazines. I think Alfred saw me as he sat down onto the chair in front of me.

Al is for Alfred and a is for aria

Al: wow so you are not like the paparazzi. You don't actually care hat I'm here m, that's new.

A: yea I Guess.

Al: I wanna ask you a question is that ok?

A; yea?

Al: can you help me with my photoshoot? I don't have much models and you have the curves.

A: you are asking me?

I turned around to see nobody behind me and I was thinking  " wow he is asking me!"

I nodded and said " sure why not? There is a first time for everything." Alfred smiled to himself and said " meet at the photoshoot department at six today and thank you!"

With that he walked out of startbucks getting surrounded again and blinded by the flashes of the cameras. I shrugged to myself and continued typing.

A:n

I have nothing to say so byeee! 🥔 👋 ✌️