Photoshoot and chaos

Before this story starts I wanna say thank you for literally 375 reads on my books!! I can't believe it! And thank you for the peeps who added this story to their reading list! And for following me! Thank you! Okie TO THE STORYY!

Aria's pov 

I was finally done with my essay and I looked at my watch. 5:00 p.m. Hmm I still have one hour left might as well go home and change and put light make up I Guess... I hopped into my car and drove home. I got changed into a shirt with a v neck, a pair of jeans and a converse I took my jacket and wore it as well. I put on light make up and drove to the photoshoot place.

 I put on light make up and drove to the photoshoot place

"Just in time aria!" Alfred said while smiling happily. I smiled back and said " I try to be early every time! what are we gonna do today?" I said grinning. Apparently today I was going to model with a sports bra. So I got changed into the sports bra that shows off my abs from my street fighting and training. I put on some sports kinda of shorts and walked out of the changing room. " Wow who knew you had abs under that shirt! That sounded like I'm a pervert but I am definitely not! I swear!" Albert said. I laughed it off and got ready for the photoshoot for the magazine. I did a punching stance and they sprayed water at me to make look like I was sweating. After that I got changed into a mini short with a matching crop Top which was sleeveless and a jacket a pair of high heeled boots and spike bracelet. I felt like a freakin badass sl*t. I hate that kind of look but I also love it.

After the photoshoot, Alfred offered to take me to dinner

After the photoshoot, Alfred offered to take me to dinner. Food I mean like who rejects food?! Of course I agreed and we stepped out of the photoshoot place and Alfred  was surrounded by paparazzi. We got into my car and I revved up my engine and drove off. We arrived at a restaurant and we ordered and ate. After that, we said goodbye and I went back home. I showered and slept.

Next day

I woke up and got into a leather jacket, a shirt and a pair of jeans plus a converse.

I got into my Ferrari and went out of the garage and was immediately surrounded by the paparazzi

I got into my Ferrari and went out of the garage and was immediately surrounded by the paparazzi. Ugh how I love life. I managed to escape paparazzi and went to school which I was again surrounded by paparazzi and students asking me " wow I didn't know you model!" Or like " Ypu have abs?!" Or like " You met Alfred!" Geez people it isn't that big of a deal why get excited over nothing? Today I am definitely going to the underground fighting arena if I am not gonna be surrounded by paparazzi. Today is gonna be a Long day.

A/n

Hey potatoes! I hope you like this story anyways thank you again to everyone who read this okie bai now potatoes have a great day! 🥔 👋 ✌️