Whole School Knows Now

Aria's pov

"RING RING!" My alarm rang. " ugh" I groaned and blinked a few times. Oh shoot it wasn't a dream. It was real. I don't feel like going to school now. But it like that Everyday I hate school. I  dragged myself to my shower and did my business. I walked into my closet and picked out a leather jacket, Black shirt, ripped jeans and a pair of white converse. I love converses.

(Pic of her outfit)

(Pic of her outfit)

I hopped into my black motorbike and went off to school. When I parked my motorbike, I was instantly crowded by schoolmates. They all was like saying " did you escape?" " how are you a demon?" And all of those useless questions. Ugh." Excuse me guys but I need to get to my frikin locker." I said. Then suddenly a voice that is very familiar said" Give her some space! She might be a demon but that doesn't mean that she does not have feelings ! She is very uncomfortable right now! Can't you guys see?!" I turned around to see Ryder trying to push everyone out of the way so that I can get to my locker. " Thanks Ryder." I said. He smiled like a genuine smile! I've never seen him smile like this before! He pushed people out of the way and went beside me like as if he was my bodyguard. Oh wow now there are hushed whispers. Like " are they dating?" Or like " ooh human and a demon together I wonder what will happen." When i heard that, my eyes turned slant. My demon in me is coming out. Ryder noticed it and shook me and waved his hands in front of my eyes. My eyes went back to normal and I thanked him. If not for him I might have made everyone scared of me. I walked to my locker and grabbed my books out. Then Brittany came and said " hey uh aria? I wanted to tell you that I'm really sorry for everything I did to you. You might be wondering why I changed. Well Lindsay and Taylor beat me up. I now felt how I hurt you for the past few years. But if you don't wanna forgive me I Guess that's fine." I studied her moves and read her mind. It was genuine not fake. I smiled when Taylor and Lindsay came behind Brittany. I smiled and nodded and said " it's fine I forgive you. Friends?" Brittany looked up and smiled widely and said " friends!" My life has taken a twist and turn. I'm now friends with my bully. The bell rang and I went to class. But before that I wrote my phone number into a piece of paper and handed it to Brittany.

A/N

Hey potatoes! I'm backkk and plus Brittany is really sorry she is not actually faking it so it will be a happy friendship! Yay! Btw shout out to @paintedhxnds and @wolf_horse_lover for reading my book and they are my friends! follow them! And I'm sorry if this story is short! Bye potatoes! 🥔 👋 ✌️