I swear my jaw dropped and i dont think i can find it.

Aria's pov

I quickly ran towards the assassins house after I had showered. I finally reached the house and accidentally smacked onto a wall... wait..walks aren't supposed to be soft, and they don't fall unless it is really heavy which I don't think I am and they don't say "ouch woman are you made of iron?!" I looked up to see chase on the ground rubbing his head.

My eyes widened in shock "oh my Gosh Chase are you okay? Of course you aren't okay you just got knocked over by me and you fell to the ground why did I even asked you if you were okay?" I continued blabbering

Until chase finally said "geez I didn't know you blabber so much and made of steel that hurt so much ."

Oops? I Guess I was blabbering too Much "oops sorry chase uh let me help you up" I said while offering a hand which he took.

"The training grounds is on the far end and you have to Turn Right and there will be an entrance to go to the field im going to be a little late as I'm going to clean up."
Chase explained the way to me.

I just nodded and started to walk towards the direction that chase had pointed out. I finally reach to a sign that said TRAINING FIELD in Bold I trudged in and saw what I thought was the size of three Football fields. I can tell you my jaw dropped and I'm gonna have to find it. It probably went all the way to Antarctica. I saw many people who I am assuming is the assassins that I have to train. I looked to my right and saw many weapons and cloaks I really want one. I turned back to the group of people and with my werewolf hearing and advanced hearing from my demon and vampire, I heard them saying "are you serious? A girl is training us? She looks so tiny!" I can tell you this. I am really tall I am legit 6.4! I rolled my eyes and went to change to a sports bra and matching shorts revealing my 6 pack I watched as the guy who called me tiny scoff "probably fake." I'm Guessing he didn't see me fighting Chase cause Chase had told me that not everyone saw it.

I pointed my finger at him "hey you!" He looked at me confused and pointed to himself "me?" I nodded. "Fight me. I heard what you said." I said menacingly. He gulped and went into a fighting position. "You are gonna lose dude." One of his friends said to him. He scoffed and smirked "like i would lose to a girl." and was when i snapped. i shifted and lunged foward aiming for his stomach as i didn't want to kill him. he turned and his eyes were wide open when i slammed onto him growling while he doubled over trying to ease the pain in his stomach. i shifted back with my clothes on of course
"don't just think that a girl can't take down a boy. don't think you are the ruler of this world. don't think that you are the boss of everyone. because that wasn't what we witnessed is it?" i said menacingly and glaring at him. if looks could kill he would have been 6 feet under.
"Now, LETS TRAIN."