should i?

aria's pov

i.cant. believe this right now... why did the moon goddess choose me?! i mean like i wanted to kill the werewolves because they killed my parents! but now i can't because one. i am the wolves protector and two, i am an alpha and three rouges killed my parents not a werewolf in a pack. so i see no reason why i should run away. i got up from my seat and my brother asked me " where are you going?" i answered with " i don't wanna be an alpha nor a werewolf OR EVEN A WEREWOLF PROTECTOR!" i breathed heavily and stalked towards the door but before i could even open the door handle, someone held onto my wrist making sparks fly. i turned to see ryder standing with a serious look on his face. "I'm sorry aria." he said before i saw darkness.

two hours later.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT! SHE IS THE WOLVES PROTECTOR AND THE SOON TO BE ALPHA OR LUNA!" someone so familiar shouted. that sounded like my brother. wow. "I'm sorry alpha but she couldn't run away from the pack or else she is gonna get killed by rouges if she is surrounded by rouges." someone i think is ryder replied apologetically. when i heard that  i instantly shot up from what seems like a patient bed an d said " so you think i can't take on rouges. nice work cause i can would you like to see? or would you like the whole pack to fight me." my brother's head looked up and he rushed towards me. "no no ari its not like that he was worried for you ok? please don't be angry with him or me." my brother said with a relived look on his face. i nodded my head and patted him back. gosh how i missed my brother so badly. i hugged himm and said " yea but i finally found you!" ryder looked towards me and raised his hands up in surrender and walked away. "i missed you too ari." my brother said happily. "can i prove ryder wrong by taking on the whole pack pleaseeeeeee." i pleaded giving him my puppy dog eyes that nobody can ever resist. at fist he tried to fight back but he gave up eventually and nodded. "Yay! thanks bro!" i got up from the bed but my brother stopped me. " maybe tomorrow you should rest first please." i nodded my head and rested my head against the pillow. i heard the door close and i slept.

next day

i woke up next morning feeling refreshed. wait. where is this place? but all the memory flooded into my head again oh well time to kill. hey. I'm your wolf axe. wait what? i guess i should say something. hey um why didn't you come when i turned 17? the moon goddess said tha you weren't ready yet. I'm gonna go now bye.  well then that was weird. i got up from the bed and walked out of the door to see ryder in front of me. "i heard that you wanted to fight the whole pack. but we are the strongest pack in the world so i think you should back out. sorry by the way aria." he said "you'll see." i said confidently.

battle timeee!

everyone got into positions and prepared for fighting me. i got into my fighting stance and everyone circled me. this was the perfect opportunity. i stuck my leg out and swept in a circle to make everyone fall down. they quickly got up and tried to throw punches at me but i blocked the quickly and punched some of the in the stomach making them double over i took that as a opportunity and kicked them more. for some others they had shifted. they leapt in the air and pushed me down. i growled and turned into my werewolf form. i bit on them enough to make them pained but not that much to make them really hurt. all of them showed submission after more fights they showed submission by bowing and showing their neck. they all had sweat on their faces but i didn't break out in a single drop of sweat yay for me. ryder and my brother just looked at me in surprise. i shifted back and walked out and shouted "IM GONNA TAKE A RUN!" i ran through the woods on feet faster than anyone as i had let out my nine demon but without the wings. "wait" someone said i spun around to see an assassin at least i think he is. he has a hood covering his face and has two knifes at his back with a bow. " what do you want?" i questioned. "i saw you battling those werewolves. and i wanted to invite you to join us assassins to kill rouges that are causing havoc. care to join us?" on that cue, several assassins walked out behind the one that was talking to me. should i?