Am I in trouble?

Ryder's pov

She saw me. Aria saw me looking through the window. What do i do? What do i do? Just hide somewhere!

Aria's pov
I opened my door and found Ryan ducking by my window.
"Ryder? What are you doing?" Great of course he saw me.
"Ryder, come in" Ryder hesitated and cautiously started to walk towards me. I sigh and turned back.
"I should probably explain why I'm an illegal street fighter first shouldn't I?" I asked Ryder. Ryder quickly nodded and I explained to him how i became a street fighter and a demon as well and I told him not to tell anyone. I looked at my clock and saw that it was getting very very late. (2am) "Do you wanna stay over tonight? It's quite late already."

Ryder's pov
Who would've thought that it was 2 in the morning already. I agreed to Aria's offer and asked "Where am i going to stay?"

She brought me to a room and giving me a mini house tour showing where the kitchen and bathrooms are. "My room is just right down the hall over there if you have any questions, i'll see you tomorrow. You should wake up earlier as you don't have any change of clothes." Aria said.
"Thanks Aria" She nodded and left to her room.

Authors note

Hey potatoes I'm back againnn! So I hope you like this story and if it's short

Please tell me in the comments down below! I will make another chapter later or tomorrow! Bye now potatoes!