Drama life

Aria's pov

Today me and Brittany is going to the mall to get some Chinese food that just opened a few days ago.

"Hey isn't the restraurant there?" I asked Brittany. She nodded and got a table. We leafed through the menu and ordered the same thing " I would like fried noodles." We both said in unison to the waitress. The waitress nodded her  head and went into the kitchen.We got our food and we started to dig in.

We decided to go to my place to hang out." Uhm there is something I need to tell you..." Brittany said. I nodded pursuading her to go on." You won't like it but um. I I i am a  w we werewolf." Brittany said. I growled at what Brittany said and narrowed my eyes. In lightning speed, I had her  neck in my hands and her body against the wall.

Flashback

"MOMMY DADDY!" I shouted as I watched over from the window as they got attacked by werewolf rouges. Why would I do this?  My Father was a werewolf alpha and my Mother was a demon. The werewolf rouges didn't like them being married as they are supposed to be enemies. But their love was too strong and they fought together to protect me. Tears dropped from my eyes as I watched helplessly at them getting killed  by the rouges.

End of flashback

" WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME! I WOULDNT HAVE BECOME YOUR FRIEND IF I HAD KNOWN! YOUR KIND KILLED MY PARENTS AND I WANNA END YOU AND YOUR KIND AS YOUR KIND ENDED MINE!" I shouted while slowly becoming a demon. Brittany on the other hand, was struggling to be free from my grip on her neck and choking trying to speak."p..please l....llet me s...s.sp..speak" Brittany choked on her words trying to reason to me.i loosened my grip and Brittany said " thank you. I know why you hate me right now but.... I know where is your Brother." I paused for a while and said " yea. He is... dead. Cause of me." I looked down trying to calm down." No! No! Your Brother is still alive! His name is Jeremy! Jeremy white!" Brittany said. I looked at her in disbelief wondering how she knew " take me to him please." I said. Brittany nodded and said " sure why not. By the way..... everyone in school is a werewolf." My jaw dropped and I screamed " WHAT!!!" She gave me a look that said " calm down I'm going to explain it to you on the way there." While we walked, she explained that it was actually a werewolf school even Taylor and jasmine are werewolves EVEN Ryder! We reached to a forest and we stepped in. As soon as I stepped in, I was immediately surrounded by werewolves. My fighting senses kicked in and I got into a fighting stance. one of them said " state your name and business." I rolled my eyes and snapped at him " Hey! Make sure you check your surroundings because I'm with Brittany if you are blind! She is right next to me!" Brittany stifled a laugh and the others nodded. We walked toward a house which looks quite big but not as big as mine. We walked in and Brittany said " go towards the big doors right there." She pointed toward a what seems like an office. I walked towards it and pushed the door open not caring about manners."Hey! Do you not know how to knock?!" Someone very familiar said.

He looked up sending me a hard glare bs I stared at him giving him a harder glare. But we both softened when we saw.

A/n

Hey potatoes! Sorry I haven't updated in a while! I had to do so much revision!gahhhhhh anyways I had to have a cliffhanger there but what do you think of this chapter? Got to go now bye potatoes! 🥔 👋 ✌️