The Interview

( pls don't kill me cause I never update for such a Long time pls don't kill meh. I am just a potato ;-;)

Aria's pov

After getting bombarded by students asking me how I met Alfred, I rushed to the interview place with my Ferrari and got started with the interview after getting some make up done by the make up artist. I went to the interviewer and they started interviewing me.

(A is for aria and I is for the interviewer)

I: Ok, so I'm pretty sure everyone is asking the same question right now. How did you met Alfred?

A: well I met Alfred when I was doing my essay in Starbucks after getting a drink. He was getting bombarded by paparazzi and he went into Starbucks to escape the paparazzi and he saw me and we started to talk.

I: Do you have any idea why he chose you?

A: Not really but all I know is he told me I had the "curves" and he did not have enough models to help him with the photoshoot so he ask me and I answered with a sure why not.

I: Well when we saw the magazine, we saw you with abs. Are those fake or real? 

A:  Those are real, not fake .

I: How did you get abs though cause not a lot of girls have abs or muscles.

A: Well I am doing a lot of workouts and last time I took up Defence classes.

I: Would you care to show us your abs? We have some sports bra if you don't mind that is.

A: Sure! I don't mind I don't see the reason to say no.

They gave me a black with purple outlines and matching shorts. I returned to the interviewing room and the interviewer's mouth was litterally about to touch the floor. I chuckled and once the interviewer had regained her composure we did the interview again.

I: Wow. Those really are real!  So I got a question from our forum. They asked where is your parents and do you have siblings?

I bit my lips trying not to show my weakness I paused for a while and took a deep breath.

A: well, my parents. They are dead. They died in a car crash and I had a Brother and a Sister who survived together with me as our parents threw us out of the car before the car exploded. But after two years. My Brother died while protecting me from... You can say kidnappers. He protected me. When they tried to take me away. He told me to run while he fought off the kidnappers. Now I hope he is happy with my parents up there. 

I: oh I am so sorry. But if you do not mind. Where is your Sister?

A: Um. She well. She thought I was the cause of my brother's death which I thought it was because if it weren't for me, hw would still be here he was the best Brother ever but after his death my Sister hated me. She used to abuse me. But after a while I ran away to here but she has found me and she is in the same school as me now.

I: I say! I will have to have the cops do justice against her! But first will it be ok if we do an interview with your Sister first?

I nodded and said " Why not?" 

We ended the interview and I walked out luckily not to be with run over by paparazzi. I sighed and drove back home.

A/n

Hi potatoes! Sorry I haven't updated for such a Long time! I had So much homework and my exams are like next week! I am so nervous but I felt so bad for not updating for so Long so I decieded to write one story!! Whoop whoop please don't kill me for not updating for so Long! Ok bye potatoes! 🥔 👋 ✌️