What?!

Aria's pov 

"Alexandra." I said unamused. " Aria." My Sister Alexandra aka Alex said quite amused. I rolled my eyes and said " what are you doing here?" Alex replied " shopping with my friends Guess you still don't have any." She had only one Friend with her so I said with a smirk " Guess you go live under a rock guys this is my.... Sister." As if almost on cue my friends stepped up and crossed their arms.  They said" and blind because we are her friends." Alex gulped and said " well then I Guess we should go now anyways I am new to your school as I just enrolled there so I expect a little tour Ari." My eyes nearly popped out and I blurted out " WHAT?!" 

Ari is for aria and Alex is for Alexandra 

Alex: I said I'm going to your school so give me a tour.

Ari: after what you have done? Nah ask someone else. Anyways you have always been like this so why should I be nice to you.

Alex: what did I do and do you have proof?

Alex's Friend stepped into the conversational said " you tortured her so why are you saying that?"  My eyes nearly popped out again I shot daggers at Alex and rolled up my sleeves all the ways and rolled up my shirt a little showing scars of my Sister torturing me. I raised my eyebrows and said" you wanted proof." Alex's Friend slapped her and said " You lied to me! You are so heartless! Ywhy did you torture your Sister!" And with that she walked into our group and said " form now on I will not be your Friend. Ever!" We turned away leaving a confused and angry Alex.

" you have to tell us everything." Taylor said as we walked to my jeep. Everyone nodded and I nodded slowly knowing that there was no escape. We arrived at my house and everyone stared in awe at my mansion which I call a house. I choked back a laugh and said " keep your mouth closed! Flies might go in." They shut their mouths and Brittany said " How did you afford this?!" I shrugged and said well kinda lied " I work quite a lot and get loads of promotion?" They nodded and they seemed to have bought it. We sat down on my couch and I went to get some hot cocoa and came back with 5 cups of delicious cocoa. They each took a sip and said " start from the beginning." I nodded and started to say what had happeded and how my Sister tortured me by chaining me up and whipping me when I haven't had my demon powers yet and learned that Alex's Friend was named jasmine ans she was going to the same school as us so I told her il give her a little tour and Brittany and I agreed to tell everyone not to give Alex a tour. We had a sleepover because of Brittany's suggestion they went back to pack their things and came back.

The next day 

I woke up to my alarm ringing and I stopped the alarm and went to shower while the girls were still sleeping. Are they deaf?! I got out of the shower and put in a tank top, leather jacket, leggings and a pair of combat boots.

(Pic of her outfit except that the leggings are supposed to be all black.)

I woke the girls up and they got ready

I woke the girls up and they got ready. We walked into my garage and their eyes nearly popped out and their jaws touched the ground. " ok then then I have a suspicion you don't work but do something else." Lindsay said. I promised them I would tell them after school and we went off to school and me and Brittany went in a Mission to tell everyone it to give Alex a tour. When Alex reached everyone crowded us and ignored Alex. Alex got her schedule and asked practically everyone for a tour but nobody gave her one " you still it your badass in you." I turned around to see Ryder smirking. I smirked back and said " seems like it." We talked for about five minutes until Alex came into the conversation and said " ohhh who is this aria?" Alex started flirting with Ryder and I rolled my eyes and choked back a laughter when Ryder looked very disgusted and he finally said " actually aria is my Girlfriend so if you don't mind." I looked at him weirdly and he gave me a look like ' play along with it' kind of look. I walked to Ryder and kissed him on the cheek and said " back off Alex he is my boyfriend and you are flirting with him." Alex put her hand on her hip and sashayed off and she muttered " I didn't even know. Il get my revenge." I raised and eyebrow and said " what was that?" She replied with " n n n nothing." We walked off to class when the bell rang and everyone scattered to their classes as well.

A/n

hai potatoes! I hope you liked this story! I will try and update when I am actually free as yesterday I had so many tuitions and stuff like work and my exams are coming up and a practice is coming up next tues! Gahhh why okie now bye potatoes! 🥔 👋 ✌️