Shopping with my friends

Before this story starts, I would like to say a shout out to @DannyKay6 for putting this story to your reading list! And sorry for not updating :( I was too busy with school and we always had to stay back Everyday. School whyyyy. Anyways I hope you guys understand. Now let's get on with the story!

Aria's pov 

Today me, Brittany, Lindsay and Taylor are going shopping. I decided to take my jeep out for a ride that I bought two days ago. I was fighting and I got quite a lot of money. Even Ryder tried to beat me in street fighting but, I won and knocked him out. I got dressed in a tank top, leather jeans, leather jacket and Black leather boots.  I called Brittany to ask what time to meet up at her house as everyone will be going to Brittany's to meet up so that I can fetch them. 

(Pic of her outfit again XD)

I got into my jeep and went off

I got into my jeep and went off. I picked the girls up and we went to a mall filled with designer clothes. We went off to a shopping frenzy and burned a hole in our pockets. Not really for me though I still have quite a lot of money and I can street fight for more. We shopped till me dropped and our hands were full of clothings and shoes. It was a fun time until...

A/N

Holo potatoes! YAS I said holo I have been a holos*xual for a very Long time now. CALLING OUT TO ALL THE HOLOS*XUALS! Btw if you guys don't know why and you like nail and humour but not really nail tutorials and not against swearing,then go to YouTube and search simply nailogical! There's sarcasm, humour, make up not really tutorials, peeling and loads of nail things plus I'm just calling out to all the holos cause imma big fan! Bye now potatoes! 🥔 👋 ✌️