I'm In Trouble

Aria's pov

The words kept repeating in my head. I gulped and tried to look like I'm not worried but actually my body is shaking like crazy. I'm in trouble. Suddenly, a very loud sound came breaking my trance. It hurt my ears very badly. " STOP!" Ryder said suddenly. I looked at Ryder and saw that he had fear in his eyes. I read his mind and his mind said " Aria is hurt." I inwardly smiled but I can't smile right now as it hurts. The cop stopped the noise and said" why? It can only hurt demon ears not human ears." Ryder bit his lips and said" ummm i don't know it's just quite loud especially to the human ears as well could you not see everyone covering their ears?" The cop nodded and said " I'm sorry but it's our job but please excuse us." Then the noise started again. I couldn't take it anymore. I shouted and screamed. The cop smirked and said" looks like we found the demon." They Ran towards me with their guns out. I bit my lips and said " Sorry everyone you guys might be traumatised." I quickly turned into my demon form and flew out of the school. I am so going to be crowded by everyone tomorrow if I make it alive anyways. I dodged a few tranquilizers but one tranquilizer shot me I fell to the ground and fought back the black dots that were crowding my vision." Shoot more tranquilizers! She is fighting it!" A cop said. Soon more tranquilizers were shot at me. I winced at the pain but kept fighting it until the seventh on has been shot. I was too weak. So I gave in to the black dots and soon enough, I passed out.

"Ugh where am I?" I said. I blinked a few times but it was still black.There were chains tied around me. I tried moving but the chains became tighter. Ugh chains. Suddenly the door slammed open and that scared the life out of me. " you are finally awake princess." Someone  said." Sure.. of course I am because you shot seven tranquilizers at me." I replied in an angry tone. The cop replied" that's because you were fighting it." I rolled my eyes even if he can't see it. " where Am i?!" I asked angrily. " shhh you don't wanna be hurt do you?" He asked. I shuddered at the thought of him tortuing me. " WHAT?! But I thought the cops." I said. He then replied. " I killed them to get you so feel special." I rolled my eyes even if he can't see.

A/N

Hey potatoes! I'm sorry that I didn't update yesterday. Gah school... ok I will go now bai potatoes! 🥔 👋 ✌️