You think?

Aria's pov

I kept thinking in my head " should I? Or should I not?" Until he finally said " please? Or else my boss is gonna kill me." He looked at me in pleading eyes. I bit my lips and finally said " fine, but I'm only doing this for I pity you ok?" He nodded excitedly and I just shook my head breathing out a laugh.

He led me through the woods and to a house. He led me inside and to an office and said " boss, she's here." I looked up to see someone looking at a pile of paper with his hands in his hair. I waited there awkwardly until he finally looked up " oh, I'm so sorry I've just been so busy I didn't see you here. My names Blake you must be aria?" He said extending out his hand I took it and shook his hand " you must be quite confused now so il explain to you." He said and explained that they were a group of assassins who cooperated with the Police and CIA which I have to admit is kind of cool but... I'm an illegal street fighter so that might be a big problem but he said that they assassinate people who deals with drugs and illegal stuff but he never mentioned about street fighters sooo yay? He said that they kill rouges as well which made me smirk as I hate rouges which is reasonable because rouges killed my parents "I also know that you are an illegal street fighter but that won't matter." Blake said and I gaped " anyways you may go now but I need you to come back here tomorrow at 12 noon." I sighed and walked out back to the pack house which I am still quite mad about and I can't believe that my MATE is a rouge like seriously ? Why would you wanna have a mate who is related to someone who killed your parents. Anyways I ran back to the pack house at inhumane speed. I opened the door to find an angry Brother. " WHERE WERE YOU! YOU LITTERALLY LEFT WITHOUT ME KNOWING I LITTERALLY SEARCHED THE WHOLE ENTIRE LAND OF MINE TO SEARCH FOR YOU!" My Brother shouted and Ryder who walked past dropped his plate of pasta from his tone. "Holy goddess that was my dinner! I cooked it! Now I have to cook it again. Oh come on! Gimme a break!" Ryder grumbled "sorry Ry" my Brother replied. While I stand there shuffling between my feet. " you are not running away Ari!" My Brother said when I was trying to sneak away while he was distracted by Ryder. Welp I'm dead. "So? What the flipping world is your explanation to you being outside for so Long and not even telling  me?" My Brother questioned. "Well. Uhh. I kinda just went out for a run and I Guess I lost track of the time?" I lied remembering that I shouldn't tell anyone about the assassins. My Brother nodded and I shuffled all the way to my room.

A/N
Hey potatoes!!! *dodges some of the forks and knifes my friends are throwing at me."Sorry I haven't updated in so Long cause I had so many exams and it was a major exam plus after my exams I went overseas and I feel so horrible that I havent updated yet! I'm so sorry guys! But I will try and update Everyday now :D yayyy! But.. now... peace! 🥔👋✌️